“Great price and blown away for what we got” 5 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1931 Taylor Road, Roseville, CA 95661   |
Ranked #6 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
San Diego, California
“Great price and blown away for what we got”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

This hotel has an arts and crafts theme that's rustic and very inviting. It kind of reminded me of a less expensive Disney's Grand Californian Hotel experience.

For the price (which we usually stay at the Marriott across the street), this hotel has way more amenities and it was cheaper. We stayed in a studio suite room with a kitchen that had fully stocked kitchen silverware, plates, cups, bowls, pans, strainers, cutting boards etc.--everything you need to make a meal in. Our suite even had a dishwasher. Service was good, and our room was very clean. They even had complimentary laundry services on the first floor. Very competitive pricing compared to what we've seen for the money in the area.

Room Tip: At first impression, purely based on styling and decor, our bed did not seem queen size. But in fact...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Bend
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

Very nice hotel. I booked through Priceline so was concerned I might get a lesser room. Nope, very nice, quiet room and everything was perfect. Very friendly staff, quality linens and bedding, very clean and a nice little buffet breakfast.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Saratoga Springs, Utah
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

I got my room off hotels.com. This means you get the worst room. Freeway noise etc... They did move my room as I complained. Second for business this place is not a good choice. Their internet speeds are horrible. So I paid for the faster internet, yes you have to pay $3. I'm sorry but charge me $100 for a room and then make $3 off me because the internet is slow. Anyways I paid the 3 and still slow slow. I couldn't even download a movie. Anyways this place needs to think about their nickel and dime approach.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

I make a yearly journey to Roseville.
I stayed at this hotel last time and they were excellent. I booked with them again. This time over Thanksgiving. I expected that the service would not be as good but they out did themselves.
My daughter stayed with me this time and I used the sofa bed.
SURPRISE! Surprise the SOFA BED WAS REALLY CONFORTABLE!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Redding, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

When visiting our son's family, we always stay at this excellent hotel with excellent personal service. We have stayed here many times and never had anything but exceptional service. Rooms are very clean and well kept and the staff is always cheerful, helpful and friendly. Breaksfast buffet is well stocked with options that can take care of different cusine needs. They provide freshly baked chocolate chip cookies in the lobby at night for those that enjoy a sweet snack before turning in for the night. Have traveled a great deal over the years and would put this hotel at the top for service, cleanliness and friendly atmosphere.

Room Tip: As for off freeway room if you have super sensitive hearing. I have found the rooms to have excelle...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Gresham, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

We stayed one night November 29/30 2013. The staff was very welcoming and helpful. Nick asked if we were light sleepers which we are. He put us in the quietest room they had. Very thoughtful thank you Nick. The room was clean and comfortable. Overall great stay great atmosphere and even better value for the money spent. We would most certainly stay again

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Springfield Missouri, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Overall a very nice hotel. Very polite staff and clean rooms. I liked the location for us. We were attending a wedding close by and the location was perfect. Also easy access to the interstate for a quick trip to Tahoe or Reno.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Larkspur Landing Roseville? Share your experiences!