The rooms have a small kitchen with stove,dishwasher and full refrigerator. I refuse to pay $2.50 for a small bottle of water that was in the room. Our room faced the freeway and there was a train that came by around 5:30AM! If we stay here again I will request a room on the other side and bring ear plugs just incase. LOTS of nearby restaurants and a water park right across the street, although it was closed when we were there (Oct11-12 2013) there is a LARGE mall about 1/2 mile up the road. The staff was VERY friendly and helpful. They do not have a pool on the property but that could be because of the water park across the street.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Landing Roseville Hotel Roseville
- Larkspur Landing Roseville Hotel
- Larkspur Roseville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Larkspur Landing Roseville Hotel is conveniently situated east of downtown Sacramento and not far from local attractions like the Sacramento Zoo as well as a number of museums and golf courses. One of the top Roseville California hotels guests enjoy easy access to Lake Tahoe as well as the Galleria, which boasts over 120 stores and restaurants for you to choose from. Larkspur’s Roseville Lodging is designed in the warm and inviting craftsman-style, with amenities and comforts you won’t find elsewhere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Venere, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Larkspur Landing Roseville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.