“Very nice place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Larkspur Landing Roseville
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1931 Taylor Road, Roseville, CA 95661   |
Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
Escalon, California
“Very nice place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Very clean and spacious suite. Kitchenette was perfect. Employees were extremely friendly. Only stayed here because Thunder Valley was booked and they referred us; but we would prefer to stay here next time. Awesome chocolate chip cookies freshly baked and still warm. Definitely would stay here again. Can't fault this location at all. DVD's available for check out.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Clio, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

If you've been to the Larkspur Landing, you'll get just what you expect. Friendly staff, their standard no-frills breakfast. They haven't gone for the waffle makers yet. But the hard boiled eggs, fruit, coffee made for an OK paleo breakfast. The window open for fresh air, but take your ear plugs. Nice rooms, we'll stay there again, this time with the ear plugs.

Room Tip: Again, away from the freeway.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Bakersfield, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

REGISTRATION: I stayed here for a 8 days/7 nights for a business trip. I typically look for/prefer hotels with a kitchenette. First of all, as soon as you walk into main lobby, a pleasant "apple" aroma greets you. When I checked in, they happened to offer the guests fresh, homemade-style chocolate chip cookies. Registration took less than 2 minutes, provided by genuine, friendly, and efficient staff to ensure you have everything you need. (I drove 5 hours to get here. Having a quick/easy registration is important to me. I was tired!)

LOCATION: My room had the kitchenette and apartment-sized refrigerator. This was/is important to me, since I juice daily. With the Whole Foods market less than a 3 minute drive away, this is the ideal location. If you're not someone who "juices", then this hotel (at the time of this post) is close to Tahoe Joe's, Islands, Asian Blossom, Smash Burger, BJ's, and two shopping Centers - Fountain's and The Galleria. Lots of options!

ROOM: As I typically work 12-14 hours days, sleep/comfort is very important to me. The bedding and mattress are incredibly comfortable. The room is clean. The bathroom is clean and well-stocked.

INTERNET/WORK AMENITIES: Having a decent-sized desk with 2 comfortable computer chairs was/is a pleasant surprise. I was able to be more productive by having a strong, wireless Internet signal (with a bonus of the no-charge internet access).

VALUE: I work with Revenue Cycles. I'm frugal, yet I prefer quality. I joined the Stash Hotel Rewards Club, clicked on the Special Offers link off of the website (http://www.larkspurhotels.com/larkspur-landing) and then selected the "Advance Purchase" option to save 15% off. This is a win/win - I get what I want and need. My Corporation doesn't pay for a fortune and receives quality results from me.

Check out the Larkspur. You'll be pleasantly surprised. I know I was!

Room Tip: I requested a room on the bottom floor. This made for an easy check in/check out as well as was th...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

I could say didn't know what to expect or compare to. I compared it to Residence Inn. It was okay for the price however not my favorite. The hotel was nice and accommodating. Breakfast was fair. There is a water park across the street and several nice nearby restaurants. This probably would not be a repeat.

• Stayed September 2013
San Jose, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

We were recommended this hotel to stay at in the Roseville area. I was hesitant because I had never heard of this chain but they had a great deal going and decided to try out. Deal or no deal, we will probably stay there again. It was in a good location near a huge shopping area and across from a waterpark. Although it was right next to the freeway, you couldn't hear or feel a thing. Was great by the staff welcomingly with fresh, warm cookies and felt like a special guests from there. Great experience.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Queen Creek, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stayed here for a month while undergoing treatment at DeBruin Center. The staff was OUTSTANDING! They always went out of their way to accommodate us, no matter what it took. Paul, Celeste and Ajai come to our minds first when we think of above and beyond customer service. These three, on top of all the other amazing staff, always welcomed us when we came back, scheduling shuttle times, taking us to pick up prescriptions, and letting us know as soon as we had mail :) And also provided us with fresh baked cookies everyday ;) The housekeeping staff were also very accommodating, they always had our room clean and stocked and honored specific requests that we had. We give this place 6 stars out of a 5 star rating and would highly recommend this for business, leisure or medical reasons! Whether your staying here for a weekend or an entire month, I will guarantee you they will make you feel at home!
P.S. One of our favorite things was when Whole Foods catered appetizers and beer/wine on Tuesday and Wednesday evening for free of charge.
Robyn and Jon Luby and Linda Betts

Room Tip: There is only a hot tub but we tried and it was great and accommodating to handicap. There is a res...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Clovis, Ca
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Stayed for a soccer tournament the first weekend in October last year. The staff was friendly and they have cookies! Room was comfortable as was the bed. They had an IPOD docking station which was cool. Very quiet quaint hotel. Even if it was only to sleep and shower. Located within walking distance of restaurants and down the street from some kind of water park if memory serves me correctly. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Been to Larkspur Landing Roseville? Share your experiences!