“Great Experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
Queen Creek, Arizona, United States
“Great Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stayed here for a month while undergoing treatment at DeBruin Center. The staff was OUTSTANDING! They always went out of their way to accommodate us, no matter what it took. Paul, Celeste and Ajai come to our minds first when we think of above and beyond customer service. These three, on top of all the other amazing staff, always welcomed us when we came back, scheduling shuttle times, taking us to pick up prescriptions, and letting us know as soon as we had mail :) And also provided us with fresh baked cookies everyday ;) The housekeeping staff were also very accommodating, they always had our room clean and stocked and honored specific requests that we had. We give this place 6 stars out of a 5 star rating and would highly recommend this for business, leisure or medical reasons! Whether your staying here for a weekend or an entire month, I will guarantee you they will make you feel at home!
P.S. One of our favorite things was when Whole Foods catered appetizers and beer/wine on Tuesday and Wednesday evening for free of charge.
Robyn and Jon Luby and Linda Betts

Room Tip: There is only a hot tub but we tried and it was great and accommodating to handicap. There is a res...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Clovis, Ca
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Stayed for a soccer tournament the first weekend in October last year. The staff was friendly and they have cookies! Room was comfortable as was the bed. They had an IPOD docking station which was cool. Very quiet quaint hotel. Even if it was only to sleep and shower. Located within walking distance of restaurants and down the street from some kind of water park if memory serves me correctly. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Sacramento, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We reserved a group block of 18 rooms for our daughter's wedding during Labor Day weekend at Newcastle Wedding Gardens in Newcastle, just a few miles from the hotel ( and THE Best wedding venue imaginable :).

Our guests came in all during the week prior to Saturday's event, and everyone has told us how wonderful their stay was at Larkspur. From the moment I started working with Paul Sherwood to create our block last November, until our check-out on Sunday, 9/1/13, the accommodations surpassed our needs and wants. The rooms are quite spacious, breakfast (and evening cookies!), pleased all of us, and any request made, was accommodated in a timely and friendly manner. Parking is free and the hotel is centrally located among restaurants, great shopping, an adventure park and in close proximity for boating, antiquing, wine tasting and only about 70 minutes from Lake Tahoe.

If you are planning a stay, in or near, Roseville, CA, DEFINITELY stay at Larkspur Landing!!

Marcy Robinson
Sacramento, CA

Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Tecumseh
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stayed over a long weekend at the Larkspur Landing. Our reservation was accurate and the rooms were clean and fully appointed. The front desk staff that we dealt with the most were Nick and Emily, both of whom went out of their way to assist us whenever we needed it. Housekeeping was accommodating and our rooms were properly attended to each day. Breakfast is the usual fare, with an added item each day. But we did not choose to stay here for the breakfast.

The location was close to everything that we needed.

The only issue was that we were not used to the heat in the area and the air conditioning did not duct into the bedroom of the suite directly so the bedroom was a little warm, but not too warm that it was uncomfortable.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
San Diego, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

This is quite a dump in the sense of the cold management! The hotel is hard to find in the middle of the night. The room is cheaply decorated like a trailer park. I guess a lot of white trash families camped out there because of a full kitchen.There is no restaurant on site. It is really inappropriate for a business hotel. Mouthwash, toothpaste and toothbrush are not complimentary. So bring every thing you need;otherwise, you will be charged. The so called complimentary breakfast is really a joke consistently of heating up frozen waffles and bread, fighting for a cup of coffee, and there is not even enough juice and yogurt to go around in the smallest dining room I have seen in the U.S.. Even Tokyo and Hong Kong have bigger toilet that size. No thanks!

Room Tip: Rooms facing the freeway are noisy
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
truckee, ca
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

I often stay at the Campbell and Sunnyvale locations. When forest fire smoke drove me from my mountain home. I booked a room in Roseville thinking it would be a similar experience. At 6pm I checked out before my prepaid stay. The housekeeper was still in the room at 430, so I waited. When I entered to take a shower, there were long black hairs in the shower. I was trying to keep up on the fire but couldn't get the TV that had worked well earlier to turn on, I tried to contact the front desk using the front desk button on the phone, but couldn't get it to work. The maintenance is very poor! Out of frustration, I packed my bag and went to check out. When I let the front desk personnel know I was checking out and didn't want to be moved and would make the 2 hour drive into the smoke filled mountains at 6 pm, the front desk attendant said" I'm really sorry this didn't work out, have a nice day" It seemed like a very odd thing to say. In the past I have believed in this brand, but I would be reluctant to try it again

Room Tip: Many young people seem to party here. I'd make sure I got a 3rd floor room
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

This is one of these extended stay hotels, so the room has a kitchenette, and it is far better appointed than other extended stay hotels I've staid at. It not luxury, but nice, clean and comfortable. But nothing is perfect. The A/C is really noisy and the internet is very slow (but, as it should be, free). There is no restaurant in the hotel, but one across the parking lot, Lake Tahoe Grill or something similar. Absolutely terrible food. Avoid if possible.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Been to Larkspur Landing Roseville? Share your experiences!