This is quite a dump in the sense of the cold management! The hotel is hard to find in the middle of the night. The room is cheaply decorated like a trailer park. I guess a lot of white trash families camped out there because of a full kitchen.There is no restaurant on site. It is really inappropriate for a business hotel. Mouthwash, toothpaste and toothbrush are not complimentary. So bring every thing you need;otherwise, you will be charged. The so called complimentary breakfast is really a joke consistently of heating up frozen waffles and bread, fighting for a cup of coffee, and there is not even enough juice and yogurt to go around in the smallest dining room I have seen in the U.S.. Even Tokyo and Hong Kong have bigger toilet that size. No thanks!
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Landing Roseville Hotel Roseville
- Larkspur Landing Roseville Hotel
- Larkspur Roseville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Larkspur Landing Roseville Hotel is conveniently situated east of downtown Sacramento and not far from local attractions like the Sacramento Zoo as well as a number of museums and golf courses. One of the top Roseville California hotels guests enjoy easy access to Lake Tahoe as well as the Galleria, which boasts over 120 stores and restaurants for you to choose from. Larkspur’s Roseville Lodging is designed in the warm and inviting craftsman-style, with amenities and comforts you won’t find elsewhere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Larkspur Landing Roseville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.