I spent two nights at Larkspur Landing last weekend. It's a nice hotel -- the front desk staff were very nice and helpful, the room was just fine, it was quiet and I got two good nights' sleep. Just a couple of quibbles -- they sell sodas and snacks in the front lobby, which is great, but both days the sodas weren't really cold. They don't clean every day (though I think they will if you ask them to), they "refresh" the room, which consists only of making the bed and picking towels up -- they did not even "refresh" my coffee supply, which meant no coffee on waking up the second morning. These are small enough things, I guess, in what was otherwise a good stay. I didn't try the breakfast.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Landing Roseville Hotel Roseville
- Larkspur Landing Roseville Hotel
- Larkspur Roseville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Larkspur Landing Roseville Hotel is conveniently situated east of downtown Sacramento and not far from local attractions like the Sacramento Zoo as well as a number of museums and golf courses. One of the top Roseville California hotels guests enjoy easy access to Lake Tahoe as well as the Galleria, which boasts over 120 stores and restaurants for you to choose from. Larkspur’s Roseville Lodging is designed in the warm and inviting craftsman-style, with amenities and comforts you won’t find elsewhere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Venere, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Larkspur Landing Roseville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.