“Great Service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 18 hotels in Roseville
Walnut Creek
“Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

I recently rented hotel rooms and meeting room space from the Larkspur Landing in Roseville for a company training event. The staff was friendly and helpful. When I was checking in I was telling a colleague I had a cold and Sean at the front desk let me know, oh we have individual packets of Dayquil, Nyquil and other cold products if you'd like. How helpful, as I was thinking of going out to find a pharmacy.

The rooms were clean and spacious. The pillows were great for a hotel, not flimsy and not rock hard.

For the meeting the staff was so easy to work with in setting up the room for our needs and providing catering options. Lunch both days was great and arrived on time!

We needed masking tape for an activity and forgot to bring it along -- the hotel did not have any on hand but went out and bought a roll for us. Talk about service -- they definitely went above and beyond on every occasion!

I rent a lot of meeting space in various locations for our company and the Larkspur Landing by far has been one of the most responsive and easy venues to work with. Great customer service!

Thank you!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

146 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Mesa, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

Great customer service is hard to find these days and I found it here! Everyone was genuinely nice on all shifts and professional. Rooms are all suites with kitchenette, very clean, and new appearing. I would definately come back again, prices were great too!

• Stayed November 2012
Rio Oso
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

I used the Larkspur Landing Hotel last weekend for our wedding guests and myself. I cannot say enough great things about how pleasant and helpful the staff was. We reserved a block of rooms about 2 months ahead of time - Paul, the manager - was extremely responsive to my many emails and made sure all of our needs were met. The front desk people were friendly and accommodating - I had multiple early check-ins and all were handled so smoothly. The continental breakfast was fabulous - all kinds of breads, cottage cheese, yogurts - a much larger selection of items than is typically offered. The rooms were great and they even have freshly baked cookies they put out in the evening. The entire weekend experience was wonderful and I would LOVE to have another excuse to stay at this hotel again!! The service and quality you get is absolutely 5 star and the best part - it is for a VERY reasonable price...

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Florence, AZ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We travel a great deal and our stay at Larkspur Landing was one of the best. We couldn't get our normal VRBO so stayed at Larkspur and it exceeded our expectations. It was quiet, clean, and had a friendly and helpful staff. We didn't hear anyone from another room which is not the norm for a hotel and although the breakfast was not anything outstanding, it was very adequate and was very well staffed. We had a couple of personal business issues to take care of while there and the staff could not have been more helpful. Brian was especially helpful to assist us in getting one business transaction completed. Would highly recommend Larkspur to anyone looking for business or personal travel accomodations or where kitchen facilities and a work table in the room are desired.

Room Tip: Suggest the off-freeway side if possible
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Patricia W, General Manager at Larkspur Landing Roseville, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Thank you so much for providing feedback regarding your recent visit with us. We greatly appreciate hearing from our guests, as your comments are vital to our continued improvement. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon!
Vero Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

Having stayed there before about 5 years ago I booked a room while on vacation in Roseville. I found the hotel to be as nice as the first time I stayed there. Clean, comfortable and spacious rooms. Friendly, helpful and responsive staff and a great location. The evening cocktails were great and my stay could not have been any better!

Room Tip: While the freeway is close, it is still very quiet. If I were to go back, I would ask for a "n...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

I personally visited many of the area hotels in search of a place to recommend to our families when they came in town for our wedding. I admit, Larkspur in Roseville was not the absolute cheapest one that I found. BUT, in my follow-up phone calls and even subsequent visits, it became very clear to me that sales manager Paul, at Larkspur Landing, was eager to get our business and would do whatever we needed to accommodate our families. When wedding time came, our families all reported great service and really nice rooms at the Larkspur. And when it came to resolving unforeseen challenges, the team at Larskspur accommodated our every need -- in some cases going way above and beyond. If you are planning a group gathering of any kind, or just need the perfect place to stay across from Sunsplash water park, laser tag, and miniature golf, then I highly recommend the studios and suites of Larkspur Landing in Roseville!

• Stayed June 2012
Santa Rosa, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Booked a total of 8 rooms for a wedding, other family members booked a few more rooms.  Paul was very helpful and accommodating and all of the front desk staff pleasant and engaging.  Person taking care of the breakfast area was very attentive.  Small hot tub and very close to everything.  Rooms were comfortable and the kitchens in every room made our stay more comfortable and requests were handled right away.  The one bedroom with a king and studios were a great deal for the price.  Walking distance to the malls or easy car ride, including Whole Foods, and lots of dining options within walking distance.  Right across the street from the waterpark!  Will definately stay here again!  Thank you to all the staff to make this a pleasant stay and a comfortable place for large extended family to visit!

Room Tip: Sun in the morning on parking lot side, freeway side for afternoon sun
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to Larkspur Landing Roseville? Share your experiences!