“Clean, comfortable home away from home” 5 of 5 stars

Larkspur Landing Roseville
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1931 Taylor Road, Roseville, CA 95661   |
Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
Vero Beach, Florida
“Clean, comfortable home away from home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

Having stayed there before about 5 years ago I booked a room while on vacation in Roseville. I found the hotel to be as nice as the first time I stayed there. Clean, comfortable and spacious rooms. Friendly, helpful and responsive staff and a great location. The evening cocktails were great and my stay could not have been any better!

Room Tip: While the freeway is close, it is still very quiet. If I were to go back, I would ask for a "n...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

I personally visited many of the area hotels in search of a place to recommend to our families when they came in town for our wedding. I admit, Larkspur in Roseville was not the absolute cheapest one that I found. BUT, in my follow-up phone calls and even subsequent visits, it became very clear to me that sales manager Paul, at Larkspur Landing, was eager to get our business and would do whatever we needed to accommodate our families. When wedding time came, our families all reported great service and really nice rooms at the Larkspur. And when it came to resolving unforeseen challenges, the team at Larskspur accommodated our every need -- in some cases going way above and beyond. If you are planning a group gathering of any kind, or just need the perfect place to stay across from Sunsplash water park, laser tag, and miniature golf, then I highly recommend the studios and suites of Larkspur Landing in Roseville!

• Stayed June 2012
Santa Rosa, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Booked a total of 8 rooms for a wedding, other family members booked a few more rooms.  Paul was very helpful and accommodating and all of the front desk staff pleasant and engaging.  Person taking care of the breakfast area was very attentive.  Small hot tub and very close to everything.  Rooms were comfortable and the kitchens in every room made our stay more comfortable and requests were handled right away.  The one bedroom with a king and studios were a great deal for the price.  Walking distance to the malls or easy car ride, including Whole Foods, and lots of dining options within walking distance.  Right across the street from the waterpark!  Will definately stay here again!  Thank you to all the staff to make this a pleasant stay and a comfortable place for large extended family to visit!

Room Tip: Sun in the morning on parking lot side, freeway side for afternoon sun
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Portland, Oregon, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

My family stayed here for a weekend wedding and they went out of their way to accomodate our needs. Disabled access was wonderful and the staff could not have been friendlier or more helpful. A medical emergency arose and they were so very helpful and accomodating. They took care of everything without asking and made our transition go amazingly well. We will stay here whenever we come to central Cali. My highest praise.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Sacramento Valley
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

April 2012. I had the opporunity to stay at this proprty when business required me to be in the area. Check in was smooth and welcoming. My room was comfortable and quiet. Lighting is a bit limited. The furnishings are a bit dated. But everthing in the kitchen an bathroom worked fine. Breafkast offerings are a bit limited. If your looking for a suite like property with kitchen like facilities, then property could be an option if you get a great rate. Might return if I could get a good rate. Tahoe Joe's Steakhouse is across the parking lot.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
BASINGSTOKE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Stayed here for three nights on way to Sacramento and San Francisco from Reno. Got excellent rate whilst still a really good hotel. Checked in by Shaun who was very helpful and keen to share tips about where to eat etc. Spent first night in room next to I80 which was very noisy as we had a/c on low. But when we asked next morning the hotel moved us to the other side away form the highway and it was soo much quieter. We just left bags in room and they moved us while we were out. Continental breakfast was very healthyand a good choice available. Room had fridge and cooking facilities. Bathroom was beautifully clean and some nice toileteries.Close to couple of restaurants and easy drive to lots of other restaurants. Great place to stay and great value. If only they had had a pool, it would have been perfect.

Room Tip: Ask a room facing into the carpark , away from I80.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

My partner and I stayed at Larkspur in June through early July 2012. We booked our trip on Orbitz and when we arrived, we were able to negotiate a great rate for our extended stay. The staff was very accommodating with our situation and was willing to work with us to give us the best deal.

The location was very convenient for us. It is very easy to get on the highway if you are traveling downtown or convenient to many stores and restaurants in the Roseville area. As an out of town guest, I enjoyed having an In & Out Burger less than a block away.

Throughout our stay the hotel was clean and the housekeeping staff always reached out to us to see if we needed anything for our room. It was nice to have a kitchenette. The only thing we missed was an oven. We had all the other major appliances.

I would recommend the location either for short visits or extended stay. I would contact the location prior to booking a rate online to see if they can offer you a similar or better deal.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Been to Larkspur Landing Roseville? Share your experiences!