Stayed here for three nights on way to Sacramento and San Francisco from Reno. Got excellent rate whilst still a really good hotel. Checked in by Shaun who was very helpful and keen to share tips about where to eat etc. Spent first night in room next to I80 which was very noisy as we had a/c on low. But when we asked next morning the hotel moved us to the other side away form the highway and it was soo much quieter. We just left bags in room and they moved us while we were out. Continental breakfast was very healthyand a good choice available. Room had fridge and cooking facilities. Bathroom was beautifully clean and some nice toileteries.Close to couple of restaurants and easy drive to lots of other restaurants. Great place to stay and great value. If only they had had a pool, it would have been perfect.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Landing Roseville Hotel Roseville
- Larkspur Landing Roseville Hotel
- Larkspur Roseville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Larkspur Landing Roseville Hotel is conveniently situated east of downtown Sacramento and not far from local attractions like the Sacramento Zoo as well as a number of museums and golf courses. One of the top Roseville California hotels guests enjoy easy access to Lake Tahoe as well as the Galleria, which boasts over 120 stores and restaurants for you to choose from. Larkspur’s Roseville Lodging is designed in the warm and inviting craftsman-style, with amenities and comforts you won’t find elsewhere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Larkspur Landing Roseville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.