“Great hotel at a great price” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Double Your Points
Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
Parker, Colorado
“Great hotel at a great price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2010

What a wonderful hotel to stay at. Very nice staff. Very clean rooms. Mall next, plenty of shopping near. Thank you so much for our wonderful stay. The only bad thing was one day our room was not cleaned, which is not big thing, but the door was left open.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family

Overland Park, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2010

Great place to stay. I have been a few times and loved it everytime. The room is very large and ours have always been very clean. It has a great couch and a desk area as well. I love that it has a fridge to keep things cold. Huge tv and place to plug game systems in (the kids love this).

This hotel is in a great location. Near the freeway but far enough from the noise. There are many restaurants and stores within a few miles.

I love this place! They even have a continental breakfest in the morning. The other "3 star" hotels nearby do not provide this and they don't have a fridge. I will stay here whenever I am in Roseville!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Watsonville
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2010

My husband, 4 year old aughter and I drove 4 hours from home to Roseville to attend My step daughters graduation and while at the Hotel my car was jacked. Someone Stole the wheels off my car and left it sitting on one jackstand and on the ground on the other side. They also stole our GPS, my prescription glasses, My husbands $150 dollar shades and my $300 dollar shades. How no one heard or seen anything is beyond me. We parked directly under a bright street lamp . We got no sympathy whats so ever from the mangager and general manager. We felt that we should somehow be compensated by them and they didn't care to do anything for us Not to mention my 4 year old is now tramatized to have seen my car like that.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
2 Thank lgswatsonville
Reno, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2010

We finally had to call the hotel to get directions as their street is a new one and not on the gps. Also the hotel is only a few months old. Fairly close to the freeway and major shopping center and restaurants, although not within walking distance. Really nice, spacious mini suite rooms with very comfortable beds and 42" flat screen tv.
They have a bar/grill with a small menu of items at reasonable prices. We had dinner there twice as no other restaurant was within walking distance. They also have items for breakfast (for a fee) in addition to the continental breakfast.
Nice outdoor pool and jacuzzi and decent size exercize room. The staff was great. We would definately stay there again.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
IRVINE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2010

This hotel proves that Hyatt has figured out the magic formula for business travelers: comfortable & clean room, nice chair, warm & relaxing colors, nice lobby with an open feel but several nooks for semi-privacy, and decent food choices along with a small bar. While the food is not equivalent to a standard Hilton Garden Inn restaurant, for example, it suffices well enough when you just don't feel like leaving the property to eat. And, there are plenty of good nearby restaurant choices... so, its a great location too, with plenty of fun shopping choices close by.

I love this hotel, along with its friendly and professional staff and relaxing ambiance.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2010

My wife and I stayed at the Hyatt in Roseville on March2, 2010. We had some trouble locating it as our GPS did not recognize the street. As the hotel clerk advised, just find Gibson St. off Roseville Parkway. We were told the hotel opened about a month ago and the night we stayed it was fairly empty. It is so new that the hallways have a new car smell. The standard room offered a comfortable bed and sofa and a new HD TV. The noise coming from the heater next to the bed was rather loud (rather have vents in ceiling) but we slept well on the 5th floor. For the price we paid I was surprised that there was a continental breakfast provided as well free of charge. This is one of the best bargains I have encountered in travel in California. Next door is a beautiful (and large) shopping center.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
Sacramento, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2010

My wife and I did a quick get-a-way night for Valentine's Day. We spent the night here at this hotel which has been open for less than a week. Easy walk to the restaurants at the Galleria and also at the Fountains. We had dinner at McCormick and Schmick's which was great. Anyway, the hotel is still working out some stuff but overall it's a very nice place. Deals can be had on hyatt.com (we paid $48 with the AAA discount) and a friend stayed there for $49 through the name your own price site. They have a nice 24/7 kitchen downstairs with full meals. It's not quite room service as you have to go get it but it's there 24/7 which is great. Plus they have free breakfast cereal, toast, etc.... Heard the freeway (highway 65) a few times but not a big deal. All the hotels in this part of Roseville are on a freeway so you aren't going to get away from that. The pool and hot tub looked nice but they won't be open for a couple weeks we were told. The gym was nice with new equipment though the bike wasn't working properly. The room is small but is separated in such a way that two people can get some space if needed. Overall, I would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple