“Really Cool Hotel with One Issue...” 4 of 5 stars

Announcement
Join Hyatt Gold Passport®
Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
Mission Viejo, California
“Really Cool Hotel with One Issue...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

I really like this hotel! I travel frequently for business and am usually in a Hampton Inn or similar. This is same price point but much more modern in design and details and includes a 24 hour grill type restaurant. The free breakfast is best in class. The service level of the staff is best in class. The only problem is that my bathroom has an "always on" centralized ventilation system that is as loud as the inside of a factory. The only way to get peace and quiet is to keep the bathroom door closed. Had to bump the room rating down to average because of it.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

We travel to Roseville frequently to see family and friends and frequent Hyatt Place often. Every time we come here, we have a great stay. Our most recent stay was Christmas evening and we were very well taken care of by Sean. His customer service was spot on and he was very accommodating, I was thoroughly impressed. When our food order was made incorrectly, Sean promptly had a new order made and brought to our room himself with his apologies. Being that this is not a full service Hyatt concept, it means a lot that he went the extra mile for us in light of the mistake. Friendly staff, great morning breakfast, beautiful rooms. There are no other hotels in Roseville that can compare (and we've stayed at most of them). We will keep coming back here as long as we are traveling from San Francisco. And thanks to Sean for the great service. 5 stars all the way!

Room Tip: Corner rooms are the best, offer better layout.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Santa Clara, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

My boyfriend and I stay here 2 or 3 times a year when visiting relatives in the area. We stayed for 3 nights over Christmas. Staff are friendly and helpful, they are really great! At breakfast, I asked for a breakfast sandwich without egg, and staff cheerfully made one for me. Breakfast is always good - coffee, selection of Tazo teas, juices, oatmeal, cold cereal, bagels, pastries, hot breakfast sandwiches (freshly made a few at a time). The hotel always is well kept and clean. Our room was spacious, clean and quiet, and the bed was really comfortable. Parking is convenient, with both a front and back entrance to the parking lots.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Brush Prairie, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

My employer put me up there for five nights this month. I was definitely not looking forward to being away from home that long but Sean made me feel at home, and welcome.
He is a tremendous benefit to this hotel. The entire front desk team was helpful, kind and welcoming. I will definitely request to stay there again when I am in town.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Redlands, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

After a long 7-hour drive, it was nice to be greeted by friendly and accommodating staff. Our room was tidy as well as comfortable. We had an early start the next morning, so waking up to a full hot breakfast was a perfect start to an exhausting day. I highly recommend this hotel for business, church retreats, and mini getaways as a couple and families. Lot's of shopping and dining options, and again, the staff is available to answer questions on what's available in the area as well as offer you a list you can take with you.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Roseville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

The employees Sean G and Davita are incredibly awesome. Great customer service. Amazing service. Will look forward to returning! Won't stay anywhere else when in town. Beautiful grounds and the rooms are very clean. The beds feel like you are sleeping in your own bed, very comfortable. This place makes you feel like you're staying with family you actually like!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

The staff have been amazingly warm and friendly since my arrival. I was a little late down to breakfast and Sean G. greeted me with a warm smile and personally made sure I had everything I wanted to eat in spite of my tardiness. I have never felt so taken care of! I am beyond impressed and will recommend this hotel and particularly this staff to everyone!

• Stayed December 2013

Been to Hyatt Place Sacramento Roseville? Share your experiences!