“Awesome Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 18 hotels in Roseville
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Awesome Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

As I went to purchase a snack as I had not had breakfast, Sean looked at me and said breakfast is the most important meal. He asked if I wanted cereal, milk, fruit from the back! They had already put it all away and he went above and beyond to go get me the things I really needed and did it without hesitation and with a smile! I asked what I owed and he said a smile. How awesome is that to have an employee that is there to serve its guests!

150 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Eugene, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

This trip is the first time I've traveled for my wife's job/conference so I was really looking forward to just being a dependent for once.

I asked a very simple question of the front desk rep Sean G. and he made my daughter and I feel like royalty. As a CEO of a billion dollar company. I'm always looking for great examples of service to share with my teams. It really takes a lot to impress me and he really did. Sean is amazing! He not only helped me with what I needed (directions) but also went WAY BEYOND expectations and gave my daughter a hot chocolate. I have been looking forward to this getaway for so long and he just made us feel so special. We've had a challenging year and this is service I'll never forget. Hyatt has just earned my loyalty with Sean!!!

Merry Christmas,

John D. Iglesias
President/CEO
Nortwest Community Credit Union

Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

I stay in Sacramento one week every month for work and really enjoy this place. Last week I met a new employee named Sean G, he made my hotel experience even better with his friendly attitude and willing to go above and beyond to cater to any of my needs.
It's people like this that made a "good" experience an "over the top" experience! Hats off to Sean and his dedication to creating an awesome stay for me!

JB

Riverside, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

The hotel is clean and relatively new. There is nothing in walking distance. They try hard to make the breakfast special and it is deluxe. not as fresh as we would have liked but a very nice try. For the business traveler probably a good choice.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Carpinteria, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

We stayed for 5 nights while in town for the Thanksgiving holiday. The room was superb. It was very clean and spacious. The bed was one of the most comfortable ones I have found in a hotel. We had a full couch seating area, that included a desk, and mini fridge. The stay included a generous breakfast, buffet style with several choices each morning. The hotel was full due to the holiday but the staff never seemed stress. They were always friendly and available for any requests or questions I had.
It is located close to the Galleria Mall and many fine restaurants. One might want to drive to these locations but walking is possible if you are able to trek the half mile or more. We have stayed here once before three year ago and the hotel has maintained its quality. I highly recommend it.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 4th floor in a corner room. But previously we stayed on the third floor in a middle...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

The Hyatt Place in Roseville provides good business accommodations with a friendly staff and a great breakfast. The pool is smaller than other Hyatt Place locations I have stayed at, but fits the bill for a quick swim in the summer (it is an outdoor pool). My one frustration with this hotel is that it is difficult to walk to the adjacent mall which is only a couple of hundred yards away. A walking path/sidewalk would be a great improvement. While I doubt this is the fault of the hotel, it is still a negative for this location.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Sonora, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

I originally choose the Hyatt strictly because of its location. My 85 year old mother & I were planning our annual shopping trip at the Galleria and after 3 years of trying other accommodations in the area, this year chose the Hyatt. It was perfect for us.....far better than the other chains in the area. The breakfast was far above what we had come to expect for hotel "continental" breakfasts.......excellent variety and actual plates, not disposable. Several items of food were hot breakfast sandwiches, made on the site (not microwaved). Our room was large, including internet, mini-fridge and large sofa for relaxing. Its a nice feature to be able to relax in a room without sitting on your bed following a long day of shopping :) The staff was extremely helpful and kind. I happened to ask a couple other patrons at the hotel if they stayed here often and they each said that they always came to this hotel when in the area. The price was very reasonable and I would have paid more given the amenities it offered my mother & I.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Been to Hyatt Place Sacramento Roseville? Share your experiences!