overall - had a great experience here. only 3 things within walking distance: Chili's, a gas station & the Towne Place Suites Marriott. Zillions of stores & strip malls within a mile of the hotel including a very close by super Target and walmart across the highway.
Walked into the Towne Place hotel next door and it looked very similar (pool looks exactly the same). am guessing it's 15 bucks cheaper here than spring hill because they allow pets and probably opened first. This one seems to cater to longer-term guests with bigger kitchenettes and the one bonus seemed to be a gas grill outside for guests.
Large flat screen TV's are nice - they turn easily for viewing from couch or bed areas
Waffle makers give the free breakfast an above average rating
Staff is terrific
Manager helped us negotiate our rate
walk in showers are nice
decor is above average
seems a very safe hotel
free computers in the lobby & free wireless
nothing costs extra here
no dvd player (but they appear to have hookups if you have cords)
no pay movie options
kitchenettes only have a sink, small coffee machine, microwave & mini fridge - no freezer
despite listing 2 adults & 2 kids on reservation - still had to make the bed for the pull out couch every day myself - probably could have asked them to do it as the staff was great
pool was set at 82, hot tub at 102 and open 24 hrs. shallow end of pool is 3.5 ft with 5 ft at its deepest.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Sacramento Roseville Hotel Roseville
- Springhill Suites Sacramento Roseville Hotel
- Springhill Suites Roseville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the SpringHill Suites Sacramento Roseville, where our stylish and smartly designed suites are 25 percent larger than a comparably priced hotel room, giving you room to succeed. Located about 10 minutes northeast of Sacramento and within two hours of San Francisco and Lake Tahoe, you can enjoy day trips to ocean beaches, snow covered mountain peaks, or the breathtaking outdoors. Nestled together are the cities of Roseville, Rocklin and Lincoln where you can enjoy attractions at two regional shopping centers. The Westfield Galleria and the Fountains Lifestyle mall feature over 300 distinguished brand and boutique stores such as Nordstrom’s, Tiffany, and Louis Vuitton. Entertainment options abound with Thunder Valley Casino Resort, Golf Land Sun Splash Water Park, PGA quality golf courses and celebrity dining options. Near major corporations like Hewlett Packard, Oracle and State Farm Insurance, the SpringHill Suites Sacramento Roseville provides the service you deserve, the comfort you need, and the room to succeed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your SpringHill Suites Sacramento Roseville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.