We stayed at this wonderful hotel from 5/2/09 to 5/16/09 and were amazed at the "at home" feeling we had. We are seasoned travelers and have stayed in many hotels, but this one, by far, exceeded our expectations. From the moment we arrived, Mike (who was at the front desk) made us feel so welcomed. Our room was very, very clean and spacious. It was so good to come back after a full day of sightseeing and to have a living room comfortable for the both of us. Each and every member of the staff could not have been more friendlier or nicer. When I say staff, I mean everyone from the manager to the engineer of the building (who may I add, brought us a pitcher of ice cold water to the pool just because he thought we would be thirsty). I, also, had the unfortunate situation where I did get sick from an sinus infection, after seeing the doctor, Walgreens said we would have a two hour wait to get my meds. A staff member asked if she could possibly go and pick it up for us (where else does that happen). I can't say enough about this hotel, except if you are in the area - it is worth staying. The hotel's decor is lovely. The only exception is I would say they need just a little more variety in their breakfast buffet. It seemed everyday - it was similar and when you stay that long - variety is essential. The breakfast staff was also unbelievably friendly. I give this hotel very, very high marks. I did notice that each and every hotel personnel really bonded with each other and that was very noticeable. They have a very good staff, I hope they all stay. If we are ever out that way again, believe me, that would be the hotel we would stay in. We have family in Roseville, and they to, are going to recommend this hotel to anyone that comes for a visit. KUDOS TO ALL OF YOU THAT WORK AT THIS HOTEL!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the SpringHill Suites Sacramento Roseville, where our stylish and smartly designed suites are 25 percent larger than a comparably priced hotel room, giving you room to succeed. Located about 10 minutes northeast of Sacramento and within two hours of San Francisco and Lake Tahoe, you can enjoy day trips to ocean beaches, snow covered mountain peaks, or the breathtaking outdoors. Nestled together are the cities of Roseville, Rocklin and Lincoln where you can enjoy attractions at two regional shopping centers. The Westfield Galleria and the Fountains Lifestyle mall feature over 300 distinguished brand and boutique stores such as Nordstrom’s, Tiffany, and Louis Vuitton. Entertainment options abound with Thunder Valley Casino Resort, Golf Land Sun Splash Water Park, PGA quality golf courses and celebrity dining options. Near major corporations like Hewlett Packard, Oracle and State Farm Insurance, the SpringHill Suites Sacramento Roseville provides the service you deserve, the comfort you need, and the room to succeed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Marriott, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Sacramento Roseville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Sacramento Roseville Hotel Roseville
- Springhill Suites Roseville