“Great hotel with modern decor and amenities” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #7 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
Reno, Nevada
“Great hotel with modern decor and amenities”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

First time staying here and I would definitely stay here again if visiting Roseville. Very friendly, helpful staff! The room was very modern, spacious and clean and had a really nice layout with lots of closet space. So relaxing - made me feel like I was in a spa. The bathroom was really nice. Room had a fridge, microwave and sink area. Good location next to highway. Great breakfast. There is also a Chili's restaurant next door, within walking distance. I placed an order online for dinner and walked over and picked it up. The family had a great stay here - highly recommended!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Micael J, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Sacramento Roseville, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
Hello Boysrbest:
Happy New Year and Thank You for staying at the SpringHill Suites. Your comments "made my day" and will do the same for my staff when I review how happy you were with the service and amenities. I know your time is important and I truly appreciate you making the time to let us know how we did. I hope you have a great 2013 and look forward to having you and your family return.
Sincerely, Micael Jeffries, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Tracy, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

This is my second time here. I really love the location- really close to everything...casino, restaurants,shopping. Nice breakfast. clean,Comfortable spacious rooms,pool, gym.....all at such a great price. The people that work here are very friendly. Can't wait till we can visit again. Highly recommended!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Micael J, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Sacramento Roseville, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Hello Yvonne B.:
Thank you, Thank you, and Thank you! It is very nice to hear positive comments about our hotel and services and I will be sure to share your comments with my team. We strive each day to accomplish high levels of guest satisfaction and to hear that you consider us a "Great Hotel" and a "Great Value", is wonderful. Even more exciting is that you will be coming back again. Thank you so much for taking the time to recognize us.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

Stayed one night for business, would definitely stay again. Very close to shopping and every restaurant you can think of. Easy access to the freeway. Only drawback was the lack of "to go" items at breakfast.

• Stayed October 2012
Hello Erin/Reisa:
Thank you so much for the complimentary comments. I am very pleased the SpringHill Suites team took good care of you while you were here. I will be sure to share your comments with my staff so they know that they are delivering to our goals.

Hope to see you again in the future!
Roseville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

Great for extended stay. We stayed here for 10 days in May while we were looking for an apartment. This place is clean, quiet and the staff is extremely helpful. The breakfast is very good also. The location is great because it is close to grocery stores, the mall and the highway. I would definitely stay at SpringHill Suites again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Micael J, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Sacramento Roseville, responded to this review, September 20, 2012
Hello zadtak3:
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I truly appreciate you taking your time to complete the survey to let us know how your stay was. I especially appreciate that my staff took good care of you and your family and I will be sure to pass your comments along to them. I look forward to your return. Sincerely, Micael Jeffries,
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

Everything I need and then some--checkin was welcoming and helpful, room was nicely set up: studio with sitting area/office with FREE WiFi, 'kitchen' area with sink and microwave, comfortable bed, bath with vanity area separate from shower area, very near my relatives (which is why I was there:) easy drive from airport to hotel as they are located right at freeway exit/entrance (Blue Oaks Blvd). Convenient to shopping, restaurants, Downtown/ Old Town Sacramento and only a few miles from the casino. Buffet breakfast was great and lobby decor is simple, but nice--loved the sheers-with-beads room divider!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Micael J, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Sacramento Roseville, responded to this review, September 4, 2012
Hello C2Bute:

Thank you very much for posting your comments about your experience at my hotel. The staff and I appreciate your comments and we are very pleased you enjoyed your stay. I hope to have you back with us again in the near future.

Denver, Colorado, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

Have stayed at this property multiple times in the past 5 years. Clean, still looking nice and new, comfortable beds, good convenient location. Pleasant staff. Breakfast is OK but we usually get our coffee from Starbucks. Weekends the place can be packed with noisy kids and just as noisy parents. I always get a room on the top floor.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Sacramento Roseville, responded to this review, July 4, 2012
Hello Andy G:
Just a quick note to say "Thank You" for staying with us again and again. I appreciate the positive ratings and for you sharing it on Trip Advisor. We look forward to having you return.
Madison
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

Stayed here for a week of business meetings.

First checked in, staff was awesome. Room was next to elevator when I got there, so housekeeping manager came up to my room and moved me to another room. She was awesome! Inspected my room first, and then handed me the keys.

Stay was nice a quiet while sleeping, room service was good (through a 3rd party), housekeeping was excellent.

Breakfast was excellent, and the decor of the whole place was wonderful.

Everytime I would interact with people on staff, they were always very nice. The manager would always make an effort to talk to people at breakfast.

Very impressive place, I will stay here again!

Room Tip: Stay away from elevators...they are always loud!