“Not bad” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
Austin, Texas
“Not bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2011

Clean, fresh, reasonably updated rooms; overall a good stay. Was less then satisfied with the breakfast service.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Portland, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2011

Staff was friendly and helpful, and everything was clean without odors. This place uses cleaning products that don't leave lingering smells (why can't they all?). Even a thank you note on the room's desk when we checked in. This is a pleasant motel that meets my expectations of a SpringHill. It even had well-placed night lights in the bathroom. My only complaint is: The king bed had about 12" between it and a wall where the desk/room divider usually is in a SpringHill; this made for a tight squeeze on one side. We'd suggest getting a queen bed instead, or a king room without the divider if possible.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
valencia, spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

From the nicest front desk staff to the hotel breakfast, the beautifully decorated room.. we liked this place so much we extended our stay. This hotel has a mini kitchen and ample sitting room attached to the open bedroom. Two computers in lobby area. Unlimited coffee bar all day. Always a smile form the staff when you come in.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
Micael J, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Sacramento Roseville, responded to this review, September 13, 2011
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Just a note to say “Thank you” for your nice comments and for telling others about my place. I will share your comments with my crew, especially the front desk, who will keep smiling and be thrilled we are reaching our goal to make you happy with your stay. I hope to have you back again soon. Sincerely, Micael Jeffries, General Manager
Thousand Oaks, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2011

With my AAA discount, my wife and I picked up a spacious suite for $99. The room is extremely clean. We had a 32" flat screen high def t.v. and an adjoining room with a comfortable couch and work tables.

Check in was great. The front desk staff was pleasant.

There is free and fast hi-speed wi-fi in the rooms.

Here's a tip on local restaurants. If you want delicious, relatively reasonably priced authentic Italian cuisine in a spectacular looking restaurant, try El Fornaio located at 1179 Galleria Boulevard. It was so delicious that my wife and I had both lunch and dinner there.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Micael J, Manager at SpringHill Suites Sacramento Roseville, responded to this review, September 13, 2011
Hello “AAA member from Thousand Oaks”: I just wanted to drop you a note to say thank you so much for the comments regarding your experience at my hotel. My staff and I come to work daily to ensure a clean and well-functioning property so that you can have a fabulous stay. I will pass along your comments so we all know we are succeeding at our mission. I hope to have you back again soon. Sincerely, Micael Jeffries, General Manager.
Stamford, CT
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2011

I was out in Roseville for a family wedding and selected the SpringHill Suites based on the tripadvisor references. I was not disappointed. The room was spacious and included a small kitchenette. The working area was efficient which was important since I needed to work for a couple of days while I was there. The bed was comfortable. The only complaint I have is that there was only a shower and no tub. This was not a big deal, but occasionally I enjoy a bath. The breakfast buffet was nice and I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
Micael J, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Sacramento Roseville, responded to this review, August 26, 2011
I just wanted to drop a quick note to say "Thank You" for the comments regarding my staff and the hotel. Your comments are how we develop, improve and celebrate our efforts every day. I look forward to having you stay with us again. Most Sincerely, Micael Jeffries
Westlake Village, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2011

This newer Springhill Suites is my favorite place to stay in Roseville. Staff is always friendly and helpful, rooms are always clean and fresh. Since it opened I've stayed about 5 times for business trips. They offer free self-serve breakfast and there are lots of other food choices just down the street. Chili's restaurant shares the same parking lot and is good for a quick meal, I don't recommend "Johnny Garlic's" restaurant at the other end of the parking lot. This hotel has a small fitness center and indoor pool, I prefer running outside and the area offers lots of wide sidewalks in a safe environment.

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet, I was next to the elevator last time didn't even hear it! 4th floor is good...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
What a pleasure it was to read your review. Thank you very much for your comments. I will review them with my staff who will celebrate our efforts to make travel life positive for you. Please keep coming back and thanks for calling us your favorite place to stay in Roseville.

Sincerely, Micael Jeffries
Alpharetta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2011

This hotel is amazingly clean and everything was in perfect order! The rooms, lobby, and other common areas are of a very modern design and look great. I look forward to staying here again during my next trip to the area.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business

Been to SpringHill Suites Sacramento Roseville? Share your experiences!