“Outstanding Value - Love the Place” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Stay 2+ Nights & Save 15%
Ranked #6 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
Thousand Oaks, CA
“Outstanding Value - Love the Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2011

With my AAA discount, my wife and I picked up a spacious suite for $99. The room is extremely clean. We had a 32" flat screen high def t.v. and an adjoining room with a comfortable couch and work tables.

Check in was great. The front desk staff was pleasant.

There is free and fast hi-speed wi-fi in the rooms.

Here's a tip on local restaurants. If you want delicious, relatively reasonably priced authentic Italian cuisine in a spectacular looking restaurant, try El Fornaio located at 1179 Galleria Boulevard. It was so delicious that my wife and I had both lunch and dinner there.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Micael J, Manager at SpringHill Suites Sacramento Roseville, responded to this review, September 13, 2011
Hello “AAA member from Thousand Oaks”: I just wanted to drop you a note to say thank you so much for the comments regarding your experience at my hotel. My staff and I come to work daily to ensure a clean and well-functioning property so that you can have a fabulous stay. I will pass along your comments so we all know we are succeeding at our mission. I hope to have you back again soon. Sincerely, Micael Jeffries, General Manager.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Stamford, CT
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2011

I was out in Roseville for a family wedding and selected the SpringHill Suites based on the tripadvisor references. I was not disappointed. The room was spacious and included a small kitchenette. The working area was efficient which was important since I needed to work for a couple of days while I was there. The bed was comfortable. The only complaint I have is that there was only a shower and no tub. This was not a big deal, but occasionally I enjoy a bath. The breakfast buffet was nice and I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
Micael J, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Sacramento Roseville, responded to this review, August 26, 2011
I just wanted to drop a quick note to say "Thank You" for the comments regarding my staff and the hotel. Your comments are how we develop, improve and celebrate our efforts every day. I look forward to having you stay with us again. Most Sincerely, Micael Jeffries
Westlake Village, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2011

This newer Springhill Suites is my favorite place to stay in Roseville. Staff is always friendly and helpful, rooms are always clean and fresh. Since it opened I've stayed about 5 times for business trips. They offer free self-serve breakfast and there are lots of other food choices just down the street. Chili's restaurant shares the same parking lot and is good for a quick meal, I don't recommend "Johnny Garlic's" restaurant at the other end of the parking lot. This hotel has a small fitness center and indoor pool, I prefer running outside and the area offers lots of wide sidewalks in a safe environment.

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet, I was next to the elevator last time didn't even hear it! 4th floor is good...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
What a pleasure it was to read your review. Thank you very much for your comments. I will review them with my staff who will celebrate our efforts to make travel life positive for you. Please keep coming back and thanks for calling us your favorite place to stay in Roseville.

Sincerely, Micael Jeffries
Alpharetta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2011

This hotel is amazingly clean and everything was in perfect order! The rooms, lobby, and other common areas are of a very modern design and look great. I look forward to staying here again during my next trip to the area.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2011

For the price this place is good value. For someone who doesn't have a car though, it's a little off track from the main food/mall areas of Galleria/ Fountains Mall area so if you intend to drink lots or not have a car, then suggest Mariott Creekside, but otherwise, this is a nice place for a good price.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Southern Oregon Coast
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2011

My daughter, 5-month old grandson, and I attended a wedding nearby and were wonderfully pleased with the hotel, comfy room, and breakfast. The icing on the cake, though, was the staff. They were very solicitous of our needs with the baby and even gave him a goody bag with night light, bath toy, and other items. Seriously, one of the friendliest staffs we've ever encountered.

Room Tip: Ask for one without a freeway view!
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Memphis, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2011

I like this brand, within the Marriott Family of hotels. It is more updated than the Courtyard and Residence Inn, and a full step up from a Fairfield.

Staff was well trained. Able to make suggestions and give directions for last minute needs before a wedding.

Pool, was indoor, clean, warm and the towel rack was fully stocked. Happy Kids makes for Happy Dad.

Breakfast was fine, warm eggs and bacon, lots of pastries, juice and cereals.

They gave me a late checkout of 2pm when I hinted. Which was great, we didn't have to rush back from Mother's Day brunch.

6 of us in the one room, 2 twin beds, a crib and a fold out couch. Still did not feel small.
I would choose to stay at this property, rather than just accept it as what available.

Room Tip: Cheese Cake Factory is 5 minutes away.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Roseville
Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville
Hyatt Place Sacramento Roseville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Roseville-Galleria Area
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Roseville
Staybridge Suites Rocklin - Roseville Area
Homewood Suites Sacramento Roseville

Been to SpringHill Suites Sacramento Roseville? Share your experiences!