“Comfortable and friendly” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
Stamford, CT
“Comfortable and friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2011

I was out in Roseville for a family wedding and selected the SpringHill Suites based on the tripadvisor references. I was not disappointed. The room was spacious and included a small kitchenette. The working area was efficient which was important since I needed to work for a couple of days while I was there. The bed was comfortable. The only complaint I have is that there was only a shower and no tub. This was not a big deal, but occasionally I enjoy a bath. The breakfast buffet was nice and I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
Micael J, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Sacramento Roseville, responded to this review, August 26, 2011
I just wanted to drop a quick note to say "Thank You" for the comments regarding my staff and the hotel. Your comments are how we develop, improve and celebrate our efforts every day. I look forward to having you stay with us again. Most Sincerely, Micael Jeffries

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Westlake Village, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2011

This newer Springhill Suites is my favorite place to stay in Roseville. Staff is always friendly and helpful, rooms are always clean and fresh. Since it opened I've stayed about 5 times for business trips. They offer free self-serve breakfast and there are lots of other food choices just down the street. Chili's restaurant shares the same parking lot and is good for a quick meal, I don't recommend "Johnny Garlic's" restaurant at the other end of the parking lot. This hotel has a small fitness center and indoor pool, I prefer running outside and the area offers lots of wide sidewalks in a safe environment.

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet, I was next to the elevator last time didn't even hear it! 4th floor is good...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
What a pleasure it was to read your review. Thank you very much for your comments. I will review them with my staff who will celebrate our efforts to make travel life positive for you. Please keep coming back and thanks for calling us your favorite place to stay in Roseville.

Sincerely, Micael Jeffries
Alpharetta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2011

This hotel is amazingly clean and everything was in perfect order! The rooms, lobby, and other common areas are of a very modern design and look great. I look forward to staying here again during my next trip to the area.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2011

For the price this place is good value. For someone who doesn't have a car though, it's a little off track from the main food/mall areas of Galleria/ Fountains Mall area so if you intend to drink lots or not have a car, then suggest Mariott Creekside, but otherwise, this is a nice place for a good price.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Southern Oregon Coast
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2011

My daughter, 5-month old grandson, and I attended a wedding nearby and were wonderfully pleased with the hotel, comfy room, and breakfast. The icing on the cake, though, was the staff. They were very solicitous of our needs with the baby and even gave him a goody bag with night light, bath toy, and other items. Seriously, one of the friendliest staffs we've ever encountered.

Room Tip: Ask for one without a freeway view!
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Memphis, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2011

I like this brand, within the Marriott Family of hotels. It is more updated than the Courtyard and Residence Inn, and a full step up from a Fairfield.

Staff was well trained. Able to make suggestions and give directions for last minute needs before a wedding.

Pool, was indoor, clean, warm and the towel rack was fully stocked. Happy Kids makes for Happy Dad.

Breakfast was fine, warm eggs and bacon, lots of pastries, juice and cereals.

They gave me a late checkout of 2pm when I hinted. Which was great, we didn't have to rush back from Mother's Day brunch.

6 of us in the one room, 2 twin beds, a crib and a fold out couch. Still did not feel small.
I would choose to stay at this property, rather than just accept it as what available.

Room Tip: Cheese Cake Factory is 5 minutes away.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2011

I booked this room for my move from Oregon to Arizona and was running late--I called the hotel to let them know that I wouldn't be arriving until after midnight and they confirmed that I had booked the room for the whole night, meaning my reservation was still good. I've run into hotels releasing your reservation after midnight and didn't want to be driving around trying to find a bed at 3am. When I arrived at 3am, the desk clerk promptly opened the door for me. She was so nice and told me when breakfast was and that check-out was at noon. After giving me the key, she told me how to get in the hotel from the back entrance so that the elevators would be right there for me to go up to my room. The hotel was absolutely silent at that time in the morning.
When I walked in the room, I was immediately impressed. The first thing you see is the little bar sink, mini-fridge, and coffee maker. To the left was a very nice couch with 2 little tables for a nice seating area, along with a very nice desk and chair for doing business. The tv was probably a 42" flat screen with the ability to swivel toward the seating area or the bed. There was a closet with an extra, securely wrapped duvet. The bathroom had a nice and roomy walk-in shower and plenty of towels. The mirror above the main sink was magnified and huge. I definitely would stay here again! Seemed very clean and the only noise I heard was at 10am when a family walked by the door and the kids were being loud but, I was pretty much awake by then anyway. And one of Guy Fieri's Johnny Garlic's is just a stone's throw away...I ate there for lunch.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Roseville
Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville
Hyatt Place Sacramento Roseville
Homewood Suites Sacramento Roseville
Staybridge Suites Rocklin - Roseville Area
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Roseville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Roseville-Galleria Area

Been to SpringHill Suites Sacramento Roseville? Share your experiences!