“Platnium member likes this Springhill by Marriott” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #10 of 18 hotels in Roseville
Westlake Village, CA
“Platnium member likes this Springhill by Marriott”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2011

This newer Springhill Suites is my favorite place to stay in Roseville. Staff is always friendly and helpful, rooms are always clean and fresh. Since it opened I've stayed about 5 times for business trips. They offer free self-serve breakfast and there are lots of other food choices just down the street. Chili's restaurant shares the same parking lot and is good for a quick meal, I don't recommend "Johnny Garlic's" restaurant at the other end of the parking lot. This hotel has a small fitness center and indoor pool, I prefer running outside and the area offers lots of wide sidewalks in a safe environment.

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet, I was next to the elevator last time didn't even hear it! 4th floor is good...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Micael J, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Sacramento Roseville, responded to this review, August 26, 2011
What a pleasure it was to read your review. Thank you very much for your comments. I will review them with my staff who will celebrate our efforts to make travel life positive for you. Please keep coming back and thanks for calling us your favorite place to stay in Roseville.

Sincerely, Micael Jeffries

81 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Alpharetta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2011

This hotel is amazingly clean and everything was in perfect order! The rooms, lobby, and other common areas are of a very modern design and look great. I look forward to staying here again during my next trip to the area.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2011

For the price this place is good value. For someone who doesn't have a car though, it's a little off track from the main food/mall areas of Galleria/ Fountains Mall area so if you intend to drink lots or not have a car, then suggest Mariott Creekside, but otherwise, this is a nice place for a good price.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Southern Oregon Coast
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2011

My daughter, 5-month old grandson, and I attended a wedding nearby and were wonderfully pleased with the hotel, comfy room, and breakfast. The icing on the cake, though, was the staff. They were very solicitous of our needs with the baby and even gave him a goody bag with night light, bath toy, and other items. Seriously, one of the friendliest staffs we've ever encountered.

Room Tip: Ask for one without a freeway view!
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Memphis, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2011

I like this brand, within the Marriott Family of hotels. It is more updated than the Courtyard and Residence Inn, and a full step up from a Fairfield.

Staff was well trained. Able to make suggestions and give directions for last minute needs before a wedding.

Pool, was indoor, clean, warm and the towel rack was fully stocked. Happy Kids makes for Happy Dad.

Breakfast was fine, warm eggs and bacon, lots of pastries, juice and cereals.

They gave me a late checkout of 2pm when I hinted. Which was great, we didn't have to rush back from Mother's Day brunch.

6 of us in the one room, 2 twin beds, a crib and a fold out couch. Still did not feel small.
I would choose to stay at this property, rather than just accept it as what available.

Room Tip: Cheese Cake Factory is 5 minutes away.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2011

I booked this room for my move from Oregon to Arizona and was running late--I called the hotel to let them know that I wouldn't be arriving until after midnight and they confirmed that I had booked the room for the whole night, meaning my reservation was still good. I've run into hotels releasing your reservation after midnight and didn't want to be driving around trying to find a bed at 3am. When I arrived at 3am, the desk clerk promptly opened the door for me. She was so nice and told me when breakfast was and that check-out was at noon. After giving me the key, she told me how to get in the hotel from the back entrance so that the elevators would be right there for me to go up to my room. The hotel was absolutely silent at that time in the morning.
When I walked in the room, I was immediately impressed. The first thing you see is the little bar sink, mini-fridge, and coffee maker. To the left was a very nice couch with 2 little tables for a nice seating area, along with a very nice desk and chair for doing business. The tv was probably a 42" flat screen with the ability to swivel toward the seating area or the bed. There was a closet with an extra, securely wrapped duvet. The bathroom had a nice and roomy walk-in shower and plenty of towels. The mirror above the main sink was magnified and huge. I definitely would stay here again! Seemed very clean and the only noise I heard was at 10am when a family walked by the door and the kids were being loud but, I was pretty much awake by then anyway. And one of Guy Fieri's Johnny Garlic's is just a stone's throw away...I ate there for lunch.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled solo
San Jose, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2010

Everything at this hotel was PERFECT except for the acoustics.

We were in town for a family event. The staff was friendly and efficient, and with teens, we initially loved the size of our room. Everything was very clean. But... I gave the rooms a lower rating because sound was actually MAGNIFIED - while walking down the hall, we could hear conversations behind doors; there was a toddler staying upstairs who bounced all over the place, and the thumping carried directly down to us; and it turned out the layout of our room actually focused and magnified sounds, so that our teens speaking in the bed area drowned out the TV in the living area.

(We discovered that we prefer suites with two separate sleeping areas, instead of a sleeping area and a living area which is how suites here are laid out. There is one bathroom per suite, which might have been problematic if say, we had been prepping for a wedding.)

There were a lot of hotel guests this weekend due to a construction project nearby. Many workers brought their families, and I do think this a great hotel for young children due to the spacious suites. But oy, the acoustics - why weren't the walls and floors built more solidly? Bottom line: Stay here due to the great value and excellent service, but bring earplugs and don't discuss secrets in the halls.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family

Been to SpringHill Suites Sacramento Roseville? Share your experiences!