I've had the pleasure of staying at this TownePlace Suites location a few times over the past couple of months, and each time, I have to say I am pleasantly surprised at how well-kept and nice this place is. My last stay was last Tuesday. Located about 30 minutes from the Sacramento Airport, the TownePlace Suites by Marriott at Roseville is located centrally in Roseville close to the freeway. There's a Chili's in the same plaza as the TownePlace as well as a Springhill Suites which shares the same parking lot. Food, grocery, and a movie theater are all featured within walking distance. The Roseville Galleria by Westfield and Thunder Valley Casino are located just a few minutes away by car. TownePlace is quiet and pleasant despite being located so close to a freeway.
The hotel features a small exercise room as well as a small pool and hot tub. The facilities are well-kept and clean, although the hot tub had film and algae that appeared after turning on the jets. Furthermore, although the indoor pool is housed in a heated room, the pool itself is not heated and is fairly cold. A continental breakfast is served every morning which features the standard fare of make-your-own-waffles, cereal, sausage and eggs. The lobby features a large map of all of the restaurants and attractions in the surrounding area. The hotel staff is friendly and polite, although not especially warm.
The rooms themselves are very nice. As one of the newer properties in the area, the rooms still look as good as the day the hotel opened with vibrant yellow walls and the standard amenities expected from an extended stay business hotel. The only anomaly comes from the fact that the bathroom can be accessed from both the door (which locks) and through the closet that's shared with the suite (which doesn't lock). Other than that, the room features a desk with extra cabinet space, a loveseat, and a comfortable king-sized bed as well as an electric stove and microwave. There's not much floor space in each room, however, and it can feel a bit cramped given how much is actually squeezed into the room. Still, the rooms are quiet and cozy and provide a really home-y environment. As a hotel, it's definitely one of the better options in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites By Marriott Roseville Hotel Roseville
- Towneplace Suites By Marriott Roseville Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to real living! The TownePlace Suites by Marriott is Roseville's newest hotel specifically built for the self sufficient, value-conscious, extended-stay guest. Every suite has functional space where you can balance work and life as you like, with the comfort, flexibility and affordability you require. Let us help you settle in so you can continue your routine while feeling like you are a part of the neighborhood. We are located just minutes away from major corporations such as Hewlett Packard, Oracle, State Farm Insurance, and within 35 minutes to Beale Air Force Base. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your TownePlace Suites by Marriott Roseville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.