I had a standar king room with pI'll out sofa bed. The first thing I noticed was how incredibly small the room was. As it turns out the layout was well throughout but still I never grew accustom to the clostrophobic space (or lack of). The bac
Throom had a light and no fn so showering was like a tropical jungle unless you leave the door open. Also, the only airflow is the HVAC unit since the windows do not open. When the sofa sleeper is open it touches the king bed effectively cutting off use of walking in the room. Amenities are space too. Coffee for two, Shampoo and soap -period. A continental breakfast is included but consists of toast, cereal, coffee, juice, bagels, yogurt and make your own waffle. Service is done and taken away promptly at 9:30am.
For $75 it was so-so.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites By Marriott Roseville Hotel Roseville
- Towneplace Suites By Marriott Roseville Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to real living! The TownePlace Suites by Marriott is Roseville's newest hotel specifically built for the self sufficient, value-conscious, extended-stay guest. Every suite has functional space where you can balance work and life as you like, with the comfort, flexibility and affordability you require. Let us help you settle in so you can continue your routine while feeling like you are a part of the neighborhood. We are located just minutes away from major corporations such as Hewlett Packard, Oracle, State Farm Insurance, and within 35 minutes to Beale Air Force Base. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your TownePlace Suites by Marriott Roseville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.