I gave this place four stars for value alone. I stayed here to go to a concert at the Thunder Valley casino and it cost me $85 a night (Military Price). It’s hard to find any hotel for that price on a weekend. The best part is it is clean, comfortable; it has a mini kitchen with a full size refrigerator and it has free continental breakfast in the morning. The staffs were exceptionally friendly, the grounds are well maintained and there is a BBQ for use on site. Taking in account for the $30 round trip taxi ride to casino, it still cost $160 a night less than staying at the casino itself. No brainer, I will stay here every time.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites By Marriott Roseville Hotel Roseville
- Towneplace Suites By Marriott Roseville Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to real living! The TownePlace Suites by Marriott is Roseville's newest hotel specifically built for the self sufficient, value-conscious, extended-stay guest. Every suite has functional space where you can balance work and life as you like, with the comfort, flexibility and affordability you require. Let us help you settle in so you can continue your routine while feeling like you are a part of the neighborhood. We are located just minutes away from major corporations such as Hewlett Packard, Oracle, State Farm Insurance, and within 35 minutes to Beale Air Force Base. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your TownePlace Suites by Marriott Roseville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.