“Enjoyed our stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 18 hotels in Roseville
Milpitas, California
“Enjoyed our stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

My family stayed at the TownePlace for 2 nights because we attended a wedding at the Flower Farm. We stayed at this hotel based on previous reviews and location. We loved our stay. First of all, the staff was very accommodating to our needs, and even helped us wheel our luggage. Everyone was so professional and courteous, making sure that our needs were met and that we were satisfied with our stay. We opted to stay in the one bedroom suite, while my other relatives stayed in the King Suite. I highly recommend upgrading and staying in the one bedroom suite for the extra room. Every suite does come with a full kitchen and there was enough space for our 2 children to sleep comfortably in the living room. It does come equipped with a fold out sleeper couch, but we always bring our own aerobeds. The hotel was clean and our room spacious. I would definitely stay here again if we are ever in the area. Thank you!

Room Tip: Upgrade to stay in the one bedroom suite, not the studio. It's way more spacious and comfortabl...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
David H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Roseville, responded to this review, June 14, 2012
Thank you for being our guest!!

68 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Tiburon, CA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

We had a 4th floor room (427) that we understood would have a view, Well, it did....of a huge concrete screen wall that stretched up and across to , the roof! There was absolutely no view of anything or of any sky at all!
Our queen "suite" was tiny, just enough space either side of the bed for access.
No fewer than 3 fluorescent bulbs were broken/not working and the balance had different color temperatures.
The stopper in the wash basin did not work.
Breakfast was fine, except that they started vacuuming next to the breakfast room while people were trying to listen to the TV.
The discount for AAA was only 5%, the lowest we have encountered.

Room Tip: Try a King size room; must be better than the queen, although more expensive.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
David H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Roseville, responded to this review, June 5, 2012
Thank you for being our guest. Your comments are appreciated.
San Francisco, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

Booked this hotel as it was close to Sierra College. It appears to be a fairly new property. NIce king room with kitchenette which I did not use. Comfortable bed and pillows. Adequate Wi=Fi access - free. The experience deteriorated to poor in the early AM when the room next door had the TV BLASTING - which subsided after about an hour only to start up again about 8 AM. Load enough that I could not talk on my phone. Acoustics very poor. Housekeeping staff said the guy was hard of hearing. Then barking dogs, I think two, one on either side of my room in response to the HK staff beating on the doors to start their activities. Breakfeast sucked - boiled eggs, some cereal, preserved muffins, toast. No not food except waffles. I've had much better for the same price point. I usually stay at Hilton properties or Starwood properties so I guess I have learned my lesson. Would not stay here again.

Room Tip: Literally next door there is a Marriott Summerhill Suite hotel, not sure of the difference but I thi...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
David H, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Roseville, responded to this review, May 21, 2012
Thank you Leonardosfo - your comments are welcomed and appreciated. My sincere apologies for your room experience as well as your breakfast wants.
Roseville, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2012

My family and I have traveled quite a lot and no one compares to this hotel's staff.

We have stayed here twice for extended periods of time. Everyone from the house keepers to management are friendly and helpful. They have gone the extra mile to make sure our stay is enjoyable. They are wonderful as well with our kiddos- offering them play packets, choices of games from the game closet and hot chocolate.

Our room, I thought, was very nicely designed. We have a two bedroom suite which has a pull out sofa in the living area, a t.v in each bedroom, a desk area, dining room table, and plenty of drawers. The kitchen is equipped with a small oven/ stove, microwave, dish washer, and apartment sized fridge. (plus pots, pans, plates, pretty much anything you need)

The grounds are well maintained. We've enjoyed the grill/ patio area alot :) The pool is heated to about 88 (I asked) and the spa is wonderful. They also have a gym, laundry facilities, and business center as well.

Breakfast is good too. Waffles, muffins, 5-6 choices of cereal, oatmeal, yogurt, bagels, hard boiled eggs, fruit, juices, and coffee- Not too bad! If I want something warm I can cook it up in my room. No biggie- there's a target and a gas station practically in the parking lot to pick up odds n ends. (redbox too)

They allow pets; yet the hotel is generally quiet.

We have enjoyed our stays and have met lots of great people here. This place is good for families and business travelers alike. Long and short term stays.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for being our guest at the TPS Roseville!
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2012

I have stayed here alone and with the family twice and both times we were pleased with the helpful front desk staff. Very helpful and professional even with a very late arrival. The rooms are very clean and bright. All new and fresh. Plenty of closet space. The breakfast is honestly just okay, but as long as you are happy with some apples, bananas, coffee, juice, cereal and yogurt, your expectations will be met. Pretty standard. It is at least as good as many other places that make their breakfast sound more complete. I used the gym several times and while it is on the small side, it was great for anyone wanting to sweat before they start the day! I really recommend this place as a "low maintenance" stay.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for being our guest at the TownePlace Suites Roseville!
Santa Cruz, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

I like it. The service I received when I called in, the service I received when I showed up, and the room I see when I checked in., The rate was good too. I really like it when hotels cater to the business traveler. The room had a nice workspace (see picture) which I really like. For family travelers there's a full kitchen including a full sized refrigerator and freezer, sink, microwave, and even a 2-burner stove (when do you see that????). The bathroom was really nice too. Very nearby is a couple of nice restaurants that offer good discounts for hotel guests. Easy to find and very easy to park. Pleasant and accommodating. I can't give this place high enough Marks.

Room Tip: I asked for a room on the opposite side from the highway and was very, very happy with how quiet it...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for being our guest at the TownePlace Suites Roseville!
Iowa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012

A family of four (two small boys) is a crunch in almost any space but the studio with a King bed and sofa bed seemed like an okay idea. Until it was noticed that the sofa bed folded out to touch the foot of the king bed blocking any access to the room from one side of the king bed. It was almost comical trying to get around or over the new bed combination to the bathroom. Someone owes me a new toenail from stubbing it so bad on the stupidly poor layout of the room. And no coffee in the pots in the morning....

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for being our guest at the TownePlace Suites Roseville - your comments are appreciated. I apologize that your rooms was not what you wanted it to be and if there is anything we can assit with in the future, please let us know.

Been to TownePlace Suites by Marriott Roseville? Share your experiences!