“Great food, service not so much” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Sunrise Ave
Roseville, California, USA
“Great food, service not so much”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We go here very often only because of the food. We've had several issues with customer service including being very slow and messing up orders. Regardless of that, the food is so good that we come back anyways.

Visited October 2013

“Terrible service, check your bank transaction with the receipt because they added $15 on a $18 bill.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

The servers that are at the front are extremely rude and unprofessional. We gave them the benefit of a doubt by going back a few times and the last time was over the edge. I placed an order to go and paid with my debit , I later noticed they charged me 15 on top of the total. I went through the comments and other people had the same experience. So check your final bill at least a few days later.

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sacramento, California
“Ok place to go”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

We had never been here before but had heard good things from our friends. It was super crowded when we went so we had a long wait to be seated. The taste of the sushi was good but the rolls were very small.

Visited October 2012
Rocklin, California
“Blue Nami blues”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

I have eaten here a few times but the last two visits were sad. Dine in experience hostess kept ignoring me and finally I reminded her I was solo after she seated about a million other customers. Waitress no better. Next visit called in to go order, large stack of to go boxes upon arrival. Hostess found mine but when arrived home order was not correct. I don't mean like they forgot a sauce or topping, they left the fish out of two rolls and third was not up to previous standard. Blue Nami is not producing the quality they once were. I will be going somewhere else.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
San Diego, California
“aren't there better options?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

It was busy for a Sunday evening. Restaurant decor and atmosphere was nice. The service was SLOW. We had a short wait and the hostess was pleasant and obviously working hard. They are happy to take a drink order (no, you cannot just go to the bar and get it yourself) and charge you for it on the spot (think twice about adding a tip into your card receipt), but then you have to wait and wait while all the other people coming in are attended and the phone is answered. My beer didn't come until we were actually seated about 15 minutes or so later. There is no point in waiting specifically for a sushi bar seat, because you are attended by a server and not by the sushi chefs working in front of you. And the service is SLOW. The food was fine, not great, nothing special.

Visited July 2013