“Disappointing and Not Up to Usual BJ's Standards!” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 371 restaurants in Roseville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Gilbert, Arizona
“Disappointing and Not Up to Usual BJ's Standards!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

We usually love BJ's - we go to one near where we live in Arizona. This BJ's in Roseville, CA, unfortunately did not live up to the BJ standards to which we're accustomed. I'm rating this average because my meal was OK, but my husband's was horrible!

As I mentioned, my meal was fine;the Parmesan-encrusted chicken (even though they were a little stingy with the sauce). But my husband's meal, the pot roast sandwich, was a disaster! The meat was fatty, there was very little gravy, and ALL of the vegetables were literally uncooked! The onions and carrots were raw. My husband hates to complain in a restaurant, even when something is really bad, so he sat there and crunched those raw carrots and munched down the fatty meat. I think he was so hungry (the friends we visited are vegetarians) that he just figured something is better than nothing.

My husband was so looking forward to a hearty, delicious meal and was disappointed all the way around/

Visited May 2013

75% Recommend
Rocklin, California
“THE PLACE TO DINE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We arrived early and by noon, the restaurant was packed. Service very good and very attentive. Food was fresh, very good, especially the Chicken Teriyaki. Staff appears happy and has a good sense of humor. You can't go wrong here, as evidenced by the number of diners!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“Large Portions”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

Come hungry 'cause the portions are very large. Plenty of attention from the wait-staff. Lots of food choices. A good place to eat.

Visited April 2013
Chico, California
“Poor service, poor food, poor management”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

I visited BJ's for the first time for my future daughter in laws bachelorette party. We were told we couldn't make reservations but could call 30 minutes ahead. When we did, we were told no call ahead seating, we should of made a reservation. The manager did nothing to accommodate us, he was very errogant. I ordered my steak rare and it arrived well done. When I sent it back, they returned with a steak so raw, I couldn't cut it. They didn't comp my meal, or even try to fix it. We told them it was a special occasion, and they didn't even acknowledge it. My first experience will be my last. The hostesses and wait staff were unprofessional and rude. They acted like it was our fault.

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Pazooki's are amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

I usually order one of their pizzas and they are always delicious! This last time we tried 3 difference tog the pazzoki's for dessert and we loved them all! The prices are a bit expensive but the food is alway really delcious and there is enough of a portion to have some to take home.

• Visited March 2013