“Poor service, poor food, poor management” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #33 of 366 restaurants in Roseville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Chico, California
“Poor service, poor food, poor management”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

I visited BJ's for the first time for my future daughter in laws bachelorette party. We were told we couldn't make reservations but could call 30 minutes ahead. When we did, we were told no call ahead seating, we should of made a reservation. The manager did nothing to accommodate us, he was very errogant. I ordered my steak rare and it arrived well done. When I sent it back, they returned with a steak so raw, I couldn't cut it. They didn't comp my meal, or even try to fix it. We told them it was a special occasion, and they didn't even acknowledge it. My first experience will be my last. The hostesses and wait staff were unprofessional and rude. They acted like it was our fault.

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

72% Recommend
“Pazooki's are amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

I usually order one of their pizzas and they are always delicious! This last time we tried 3 difference tog the pazzoki's for dessert and we loved them all! The prices are a bit expensive but the food is alway really delcious and there is enough of a portion to have some to take home.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver
“Good beer,ok food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

The place was packed on a week night. The food was awful, typical chain food, a little greasy, deep fried, over dressed etc. But that is not why you should go. Get some nachos and drink beer. The beer is fantastic. Get a sampler and drink from lightest tasting to strongest. From blond to stout, all great. I ordered a gin and tonic, and though it may have been the bartender, it was all gin, little tonic. Drink well.

Visited March 2013
Rocklin, California
“Our favorite hangout!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I usually write reviews for hotels or restaurants while traveling, but on this occasion I am writing a review for one of our favorite hangouts. My husband and I have been coming to this BJ's location for years. We specifically eat in the bar area to visit with the friendly outgoing servers and usually watch a sports game on one of their many tv's. We absolutely love the beer choices, and their happy hour menu. We are on a budget and usually will start off with an appetizer ($2 off during HH) and then share a pizza, sandwich or the excellent Jambalaya. We have never been disappointed with the service or the food. The selection of choices range is extensive and it's a great place for everyone.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sumter, South Carolina
“Overpriced for good, not great food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

We ate here on a busy Saturday night. The server was sporadic in appearing. The food was okay, not great but overpriced for the quality of food and service. I did appreciate that they had a gluten free menu, including a gluten free dessert available. (I have family with Celiac disease so I always notice that.)

Visited February 2013