“Pazooki's are amazing!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
“Pazooki's are amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

I usually order one of their pizzas and they are always delicious! This last time we tried 3 difference tog the pazzoki's for dessert and we loved them all! The prices are a bit expensive but the food is alway really delcious and there is enough of a portion to have some to take home.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Vancouver
“Good beer,ok food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

The place was packed on a week night. The food was awful, typical chain food, a little greasy, deep fried, over dressed etc. But that is not why you should go. Get some nachos and drink beer. The beer is fantastic. Get a sampler and drink from lightest tasting to strongest. From blond to stout, all great. I ordered a gin and tonic, and though it may have been the bartender, it was all gin, little tonic. Drink well.

Visited March 2013
Rocklin, California
“Our favorite hangout!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I usually write reviews for hotels or restaurants while traveling, but on this occasion I am writing a review for one of our favorite hangouts. My husband and I have been coming to this BJ's location for years. We specifically eat in the bar area to visit with the friendly outgoing servers and usually watch a sports game on one of their many tv's. We absolutely love the beer choices, and their happy hour menu. We are on a budget and usually will start off with an appetizer ($2 off during HH) and then share a pizza, sandwich or the excellent Jambalaya. We have never been disappointed with the service or the food. The selection of choices range is extensive and it's a great place for everyone.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Marysville, California
“Overpriced for good, not great food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

We ate here on a busy Saturday night. The server was sporadic in appearing. The food was okay, not great but overpriced for the quality of food and service. I did appreciate that they had a gluten free menu, including a gluten free dessert available. (I have family with Celiac disease so I always notice that.)

Visited February 2013
Redding, California, United States
“Really Good Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

They had great pizza, I didn't try anything else, but they have a lot of menu items. service was fantastic.

Visited February 2013