“BJ's” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Fair Oaks
“BJ's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Good food at BJ's. Excellent selection of beer, wine, cocktails. I've never been a huge fan of their inflated prices... but I gave them a "very good" rating on their drink menu and quality of food.

Visited October 2012

New York City, New York
“So good, and consistent.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

We have been to BJ's in Tucson several times and have to say this restaurant in Roseville had all the good traits of the Tucson one, and more. Really great service. Really good food. Beyond just dependable bar/brewery fare. We had the soup and salad entree for lunch with unlimited refills, which sounded great, but by the second serving, were both pleasantly stuffed. Both salad and soup combos were really terrific. Far, far, far beyond what Applebee's and Chili's serves.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Roseville, California
“Smithwicks on Tap”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Smithwicks is my favorite beer, and they have it on tap, along with load of house brews. Enlightened Menu allows me to eat a healthy dinner and splurge on a beer.

Visited January 2013
Rocklin, California
“Hard to make a Choice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

This wasn't my first visit and I was really surprised at how much I enjoyed my meal. The menu has a pretty nice variety to choose from and it was hard to make a choice because everything sounded good. I decided on Mahi Mahi taco's and a watermelon salad. Both were really good and very different. I also sampled some beer and found it to be very tasty. I am looking forward to going back and I will try some of the other things on the menu

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Saint Helen, Michigan
“Tasty food, great brew, wonderful waitress”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

My brothers and I had a wonderful lunch here last Wednesday, and the place was very busy. I ordered the Salmon Teriyaki, but instead was brought the Shrimp Teriyaki, which looked very tasty. However, the waitress noticed my very slight look of surprise, and immediately asked me if everything was ok. With her encouragement, I reluctantly explained that I thought I had ordered the salmon. She was very apologetic, she acknowledged her error, and that she had unfortunately misread her note of my order. She cheerfully offered to either comp my meal, or to have the chef quickly prepare the salmon. Because of her obvious sincerity and gracious offers of compensation, I assured her that I was fine with the shrimp, and that no amends would be necessary. To my delight, the meal was fabulous, and the P.M. Porter was very tasty. My brothers enjoyed their meals as much as I did, and throughout our visit, the waitress was attentive, sincerely friendly, and very professional. I highly recommend BJ's!

Visited January 2013