“Amazing customer service” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Castro Valley, California
“Amazing customer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

We do a lot of short, quick overnight travel and I always look for a Hampton Inn. The places are always clean, the breakfasts are yummy, and the customer service is unmatched. Thank you Hampton for always being a great "go to".

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Yalung M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Dear CLH4257,

First , thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate it very much.

We are so glad you had a good stay and choose to stay with us when you are in town.

We are very thankful, we are able to offer "Amazing" customer service. Our entire team works very hard to go above and beyond the "standards" to serve all our guests.

We look forward to seeing you next time you are in town.

On behalf of the Hampton Inn & Suites Management Team

T. J. Knight,
Lead Night Auditor/Senior Guest Advocate

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Dayton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

My family and I attended at church conference in Raseville CA.our stay at Hampton was a pleasurable experence I highly suggest Hampton Inn you will rise well rested and ready to meet the new day The food at breakfast is resturant quality served with a smile and plenty of coffee.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Yalung M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this review, May 21, 2014
Dear Frank P,

We want to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We enjoyed having the Thrive Guests at our Property.

We are so glad to be able to have fresh coffee 24/7 in our lobby and serve a wonderful buffet style breakfast for our guests to start of their day.

We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Roseville.

Sincerely and Thank You,
On Behalf of the Hampton Inn & Suites Roseville Management Team,

Placerville, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

Despite confirming email, this hotel had no room for me on arrival. I am sick, and use a wheelchair. It was difficult to get a nearby toom at a Marriott. I recommend Marriott. I also recommend Hampton, but not this particular hotel. Hampton has provided me with good service, etc. at some of thier other locations. Though I did not stay at the Roseville hotel, they billed me anyway.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Yalung M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Dear Sharyn W.

Thank you for your feedback regarding your room accommodations with us. Our goal is to provide you and every guest with the accommodations they need and we apologize we did not have the opportunity to provide you with the accessibility you needed. The room type you reserved at our property was for an ADA accessible room type which we had available to accommodate you in for your booking dates. After we became aware you would be needing a wheelchair accessible room, which we did not have available for your stay, we are thankful our staff was able to find accommodations for you at a neighboring hotel and we cancelled your reservation without penalty.

We would love the opportunity to take care of you when your travels bring you back to Roseville and please feel free to reach out to me personally with any further comments or concerns.

Sylvia Lachance
Assistant General Manager
San Mateo, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

My first time to this location. The hospitality from the staff was wonderful. Check in was smooth. My hotel room was what I expected; clean, comfortable and quiet. I will return when I am in the area again. Breakfast was a plus.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Yalung M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
Dear 1Gallagher1,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate it very much.

We are glad you enjoyed your stay and our friendly team here and our complimentary breakfast.

Please let us know what we can do in the future to bring your next visit from a 4 to a 5.

Windsor, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

The people were amazing. i have stayed at 5 star hotels, spending double or triple, and have not met such great, caring, connected employees. when I arrived, there was a welcome note hand written, not some generic typed letter, welcoming me to the room and hotel.

the breakfast lady wrote encouraging messages on the bananas each morning. when I checked out after three days, got a sticky note thanking me for staying with them. The people asked me where I was from, actually listened, met me each morning with a positive greeting, it was excellent.

Room was really large and quiet, bed was comfortable, air conditioner worked!

Room Tip: I got a top floor, away from elevator, it was really quiet and bed was perfect!
Dear JimhWindsor_Colorado,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review.

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you also for noticing how genuinely caring our entire team is. We all want our guests to have a perfect stay and we all work hard in our own ways to each provide something special for you all. Anywhere from hand written notes, to messages on the banana's.

Our housekeeping team is particularly proud to offer such clean and comfortable rooms.

Redding, CA, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

We had the chance to stay at the Roseville Hampton Inn over the weekend of April 26th, we checked in Friday afternoon, & checked out on Sunday morning.
We had to leave for our business about 5:45 a.m. on Saturday morning, & the breakfast areas don't open until 6:00, but the staff was still nice enough to bring out fruit & pastries so my wife could pick out something for us to have before we left. The rest of the weekend was great, the breakfast on Sunday was excellent, & well stocked & the staff was great in helping me get organized & sat down as I'm "learning"the intricacies of walking with a cane.
This is our second stay here in the past year & haven't had anything that wasn't taken care of immediately by the excellent friendly staff

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Dear Linda S.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

We are glad you chose to stay with us a second time. And even happier you will stay with us in the future. We certainly want all of our guests to feel at home and comfortable.

We do have a wonderful variety for breakfast and are always glad to help get you something before breakfast starts if you need to leave early.

We are glad you enjoyed your stay and noticed how friendly and attentive our team is.

Roseville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

I always look for Hampton Inn and Suites when I travel. They go out of their way to make your stay enjoyable. The staff are extremely pleasant and helpfull in making the stay what it should be. The rooms are are always top notch and the breakfast in the morning is great in helping to start the day without having to travel around and find a restaurant to start the day.

Dear Scott W.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review.

We are glad you choose to stay here when you need a break. We are also glad we can provide you with all of the amenities you need, including a great complimentary breakfast to start your day.

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Lead Night Auditor/Senior Guest Advocate

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville? Share your experiences!