“Great place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 18 hotels in Roseville
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Great place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

Lovely hotel. Staff was extremely helpful, and friendly. The breakfast was delicious, and had different items each morning. Beds and pillows were top quality, and very comfortable. I also enjoyed the fresh baked cookies that were placed in the front lobby every night.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Yalung M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
Dear 903kristaln,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us review.

We are glad you enjoyed your stay and thought it was "lovely". That is very kind of you.

We do have a very good complimentary full breakfast here. We always have a wide variety of options to choose from. And of course, our fresh baked cookies for guests Monday-Friday.

Our rooms too, have excellent linens and bedding. We order fresh ones often and do indeed change the duvet after every guest stay.

291 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Dayron, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

We enjoyed our stay. Checking went quickly. The room was clean and things were well taken care of. The help was friendly and the breakfast was great with a good chose of food items. The check out went smoothly. We would stay again at this motel when in the Roseville area. Easy to find and close to the event that we were attending.

Dear Jene S.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review.

We are truly glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to having you as a guest again.

United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

One of the nicer hotel rooms we've stayed in at this price level. I have zero complaints. The staff was very friendly and expedient. Rooms were clean and well stocked. Quiet hotel, no noise issues at all.

Dear Tammy S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review.

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and all was well. We aim to have all of our guests have a perfect stay. No complaints is wonderful.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

I stayed three nights at this hotel and had a wonderful, relaxing experience. The staff were very friendly, and one staff person even remembered me by name (and I didn't even get HER name)! The room was always clean and fresh and the bed was very comfortable. They have great, fast complimentary internet access which I used throughout my stay. I was overall very happy with my stay.

• Stayed April 2014
Dear Karliraes,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review.

We are glad you enjoyed your stay. It is the hope of all the Team here to make our guests feel welcome and home. We all do that with sincerity.

Yes, we do have very good complimentary internet. You can even upgrade to a faster speed for $4.95.

Houston, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

This stay at this Hampton Inn was just the best, the staff greeted me when I walked in the lobby, made a point of remembering my name for each time I would pass through the lobby, and the room was spotless day one. Each day the room was made up promptly and very clean and well stocked. Internet access was flawless and TV service was crystal clear. breakfast was ready and hot, and coffee was also hot and available around the clock! GREAT, PERFECT STAY!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Yalung M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Dear John B,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a glowing review. All feedback is appreciated, but of course, we especially love the good ones.

Our whole team here wants each of our guests to have a perfect stay, every time. We want our guests to know that each and everyone of your are important and we do certainly try to acknowledge our guest by their names once we know them.

Our rooms are wonderful and clean too. We are lucky with our internet and television service as well. We certainly can, at times, have issues with those things, but it is very rare.

Oakland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

This is the second time in a month that I have stayed here. I was so impressed and pleasantly surprised the first time, it was a no brainer this time. The front desk staff is very friendly. The breakfast is far superior to any free breakfast I've had. And their marketing/customer loyalty program works. As a marketer, I really appreciate when a company gets the basics right. They knew I was a repeat guest and acknowledged me as such. They went above and beyond both times with a few little things that I will remember and that will no doubt influence me to stay there again. Thank you for the excellent service!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Dear Gail V,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate it very much.

We are truly glad you enjoyed your stay and will come back to us again.

Yes, for a free breakfast it is very good. A full breakfast served from 6-10, not just coffee and a doughnut. Also, unlike other hotels, we do not run out of food and close down early. We will continue to cook and serve until all of our guest that want to participate in breakfast during those hours get fed. We will even make you a to go plate for your travels.

Please let us know what we can do next time to bring your review from a 4 to a 5. We want you to have a PERFECT stay every time.

New York, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

I stay at this location if HIS occasionally in my travels. Was there about a month ago and (per my last review) they fixed the hot tub! The pool and hot tub were pristine! Had an enjoyable evening with other guests poolside. Additionally, the staff also provided a corkscrew for me when I asked. To go above and beyond, they brought actual glass wine glasses to my room with out me even requesting them.
Will continue to stay there... Next stay is already booked.

Room Tip: I like the rooms/suites that face Sunrise Hwy...overlook the pool & patio
Green Features: If I am staying 2-3 nights I tell the staff they can skip my room. It saves them time and effort. I just ask for clean towels if needed.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear Harry C,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

We are glad you noticed we go above and beyond for our guests here. Our whole team does that with sincerity. We want our guest to be happy because it makes us happy.

Yes, we were able to fix the pool and spa. Occasionally we do have to have it out of order for short periods of time, but that is rare. So happy you enjoyed sitting out there and relaxing in the warm California sun.

Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville? Share your experiences!