“nice property with excellent staff” 5 of 5 stars

Double Point Weekends!
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Stafford, Virginia
“nice property with excellent staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

I stayed here for one night while in town visiting friends. I checked in late and the manager went out of her way to try and speed up the check-in process. While the rooms are about what one would expect from a Hampton, the staff really sets it apart. The bathrooms have clearly been refurbished but not the sleeping area. It is quiet in the room; all you can hear are the footsteps in rooms above you ( no TV noise). I was worried about finding the location based on other posts here but had no trouble as the hotel is clearly visible from the road as you exit the freeway. Parking is a little scarce. Breakfast buffet is great. The lady in charge even goes out of her way by making and offering something extra ( on the day I was there it was apple crumb coffee cake - delicious!) Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: If overhead noise bothers you ask for a room on the 4th floor
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Yalung M, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this review, September 22, 2013
Thank you so much for your recent stay and review for the Hampton Inn and Suites in Roseville.

We appreciate your kind words regarding the manager and staff, our rooms and breakfast. We really do strive to make everyone's stay a memorable experience and I am so happy that you were able to be taken care of by our entire staff.

I am so pleased that you found your room to be quiet and that you were able to find us without any trouble as we understand this is a very important part of our guests travel. We will do our best to accommodate every request. If you make a request we can note it on your reservation so that each time you come back we can proactiverly meet your request.

I am thrilled to read that you loved our breakfast (especially the apple crumb coffee cake) and most importantly that our team was able to create a valuable experience.

We do hope your travels bring you back again soon as we would love to take care of you once again. On behalf of our entire team, Thank you so much!

Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Reno, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

We stayed here for one night while on the way to the Sacramento Zoo with our grandkids. The room was clean and neat. The location was conveniently close to several restaurants in walking distance. The children enjoyed swimming in the pool, which was in good condition. One disappointment was no refrigerator in the room, but there was coffee service and plenty of towels and pillows. Breakfast (included) was great with plenty of choices including fresh waffles, eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, yogurt, fresh fruit, etc. We enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: Our room faces the main road, but we found it quiet. They do have rooms facing the back where there...
Dear FoxyBoomer,

Thank you so much for your positive review on your stay with us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Roseville, Ca. I hope you and your grandkids enjoyed the Sacramento Zoo! One of my personal favorite attractions in the Sacramento area.

I will be sure to share your feedback with our housekeeping staff as they take so much pride to ensure every guest has a clean and comfortable stay. I am pleased to hear you found our location to be a convenient location for you with many restaurants near by such as the popular, Squeeze In. Made famous on the t.v. show Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives for their skirted cheese. Yum!

I am happy to hear the grandkids had a good time in our salt water pool and that you were also able to enjoy our complimenatry hot breakfast offered daily. We are thrilled to offer items that go above and beyond the standard for our guests.

We hope your travels bring you back to Roseville again soon and please let us know when your coming so that we may provide a refrigerator in your room for your convenience. I'm sorry our staff was not able to provide one for you as this is an extra ammenity we offer at the hotel.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

Roseville Hampton inn is my choice of Hotels when im traveling in the Sacramento area.( i travel weekly to Sacramento for business) I have stayed at several in the area and i still find myself going back to Roseville. Even if it takes me about 30minutes to drive into work, id rather stay at Roseville Hamption, instead of the hampton that maybe 10 minutes away from work. Staff goes over and beyond to assist you, rooms very clean. Breakfast is also great. You will not be disappointed.Roseville set's very highstandards for other hotels, after staying a Roseville you will expect nothing less when your at another hotel. Robinell

Hello Robinell,

I cannot thank you enough for your kind and generous review. I am flattered and delighted to hear that you continue to allow us to take care of you while you visit the Roseville Area. I agree that the outstanding team really sets this hotel apart from the others.
I am confident that your review will continue to motivate them towards being the best. We are so humbled by the positive guest reviews because the fact that our teams passion for customer service truly shines and is appreciated is such a compliment.
We look forward to serving you again and providing the same experience every single time you come through our doors. Thank you so much!

Philadephia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

We were in Roseville for a family gathering and selected this hotel based on reviews of hotels in Roseville. We had a late-night arrival and were warmly welcomed by the front desk staff. The room had a contemporary decor and was in excellent condition and the free breakfast offered many options. The staff was excellent – all went out of their way to ensure we had a positive experience.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent experience at the Roseville Hampton Inn & Suites! I am so happy that you chose our hotel to accommodate you. We understand there are many choices to choose from and we thank you for allowing us to take care of you. I will pass on your comments to our entire staff who work so hard to see comments like yours! Thank you for staying with us and we hope to welcome you back to our hotel soon!

A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

This is a very well run Hampton Hotel. I rate it highly for the type of hotel. Staff was exceptionally friendly, rooms were clean. Breakfast was typical Hampton. But since I only eat cereal and fruit in the morning it was more than sufficient for me. Only downside is the access to the hotel is through the parking lot of a strip mall that is on the seedy side.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your recent review regarding your stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Roseville. We value all our guest and their feedback. We are pleased to read that you experienced our Hampton Guarantee of friendly service and clean rooms.

I am happy that you found our breakfast to offer and abundancy of choices. With our full hot buffet breakfast guests can choose from a variety of their favorite breakfast items.

Thank you for your feedback on the entrance as we understand you may view this as a downside we hope this will defer you from staying with us again.

We hope that we have the opportunity to accommodate you again soon.

Georgetown, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

This place will change your mind about hotels. Clean, kind and convenient. Great breakfast, elegant fruit infused water upon arrival. Genuinely friendly staff. Easy to use business center. Super quiet room.

Dear Monica T,

Thank you for your recent review regarding the Hampton Inn and Suites in Roseville. The team and I always enjoy reading and hearing from our guests. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you were able to take advantage of our ammenties. I hope that when your return to Roseville/Granite Bay that I can personally thank you for staying with us. We hope that we continue to meet your expectations each and every time.On behalf of the entire team, thank you for your review and positive feedback. We understand that there are several choices in the area and do hope that we once again get an opportunity to take care of you again.

Sherman Oaks, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

This Hampton Inn is very comfortable, clean and the room was nice to come back to after a long day of meetings. The night staff (especially Danielle) was EXCEPTIONAL....made you feel at home! Only negative was the breakfast...it was pre-made, very little taste, and very few options. From website I thought it was a prepared breakfast; instead was a ready-made breakfast.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for posting your most recent review of the Hampton Inn and Suites in Roseville. I am pleased that you found the rooms to be clean and the team to be friendly.
We appreciate your feedback in regards to our breakfast so that we can only strive to make it better and we have! Just recently we have added some new additions such as a variety of scones, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage and many other new delicious breakfast items.
Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us. I will ensure to share with Danielle your kind words. The team and I are always looking forward to knowing that we made a difference in someone’s stay.

I hope that when you return to the area that you give us another opportunity to take care of you.

Assistant General Manager

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville? Share your experiences!