“Very nice decor---great staff at front desk!” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Roseville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Portland, Maine
“Very nice decor---great staff at front desk!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I had a very nice stay at this Hampton Inn.
I have been here before, so I remembered how to get to the front of building. -- It can be a bit tricky if you've never stayed here. You can see the Hotel clearly from the interstate, but you have to drive through the strip mall and restaurant parking lot to get there.
Keep going...be patient...you'll get there...and it will be worth it!
It is a nice hotel...with pleasant decor.
The front desk staff, Brittany, Casey, and Scott went above and beyond to make my stay pleasant.
The business center was also nice.
One draw back was that the room lighting was just "okay."
This is not uncommon in hotels as they are trying to conserve energy.
My pillows were a bit lumpy...but it was okay. I probably just ended up with a few bad ones...that happens.
I would definitely stay again!
: -)

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Yalung M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Dear Batesy11,

I must confide that reading your review made me chuckle a bit for I know that getting to the hotel can be confusing. I am so thankful of the fact that you that you felt that it was worth the wait. I will admit whenever I have the opportunity to make reservations for new guests as well as groups that come to the hotel I will continue to remind them of the entrance to the hotel. I have also ensured to train the team to remind our guests of the entrance being in the Roseville Crossing Complex along North Sunrise Blvd.

We appreciate your kind words regarding the team most especially Scott, Brittany and Kacey. I have shared your feedback with them and they are of course very excited and just happy they were able to go above and beyond for you.

WE ADMIT IT. Yes, we are energy efficient. We recently changed all of our lights in our public areas including our rooms to LED lights to help conserve energy. Hilton Worldwide as well as Hampton as a brand are proud to support the initiative to conserve energy. Though this should not have changed the amount of light produced I am sorry that you felt this way. I can understand how not getting enough light in your room could be a downfall. Maybe we can come up with some additional lighting for you when you stay with us, it would certainly be our pleasure to make you more comfortable. I also noted your feedback about our pillows. I have shared this with our housekeeping team and will challenge ourselves to check for lumpiness when they service our rooms. I hope that regardless of the lights and the pillows that you will continue to stay with us.

Thank you so much for your feedback as well as your kind words. They have not been taken lightly and know that the team and I look forward to taking care of you again soon.

Many Thanks,
Melissa Yalung

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Pleasant Hill, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

The Hampton Inn and Suites in Roseville exceeded our expectations. We were in Roseville for a HS VB tournament with 12 boys, 5 coaches and many parents; Melissa, the manager, and her staff were friendly, professional and eager to help in any way. The double queen rooms with sofa beds were very large ...they even provided an extra rollaway bed for free! They had a room set up for the boys to watch a movie at night, but ended up in the lobby watching it due to technical difficulties-still great. Breakfast was hot and ready for us at 6:30 in the morning on a Saturday so we could get on our way!

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone for any reason, but if you need a place that will accommodate teams with large rooms, convenient location, good breakfast and incredible service....this is the place!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Goose1554,

First, please allow me to express to you my gratitude for allowing us to take care of your team. We realize there are several hotels in Roseville and we are so appreciative of the opportunity to take care of you and your group. We realize that going to these tournaments can be stressful however can be extremely rewarding. I recall growing up and not being able to compete because we could not afford it. The uniforms, tournament fees and traveling expenses are expensive and let’s not mention the time it takes to support one child, let alone, multiple children going to practice yet the families and coordinators that I deal with continue to make it happen. I guarantee you that these young men will remember this…..always.

It was my pleasure providing a venue for you and the team to gather. I know that though there were technical issue that hindered you from using our meeting room, I am glad that you had a great time regardless. I love offering this space to teams since it really brings such camaraderie. I love a lot of things that our hotel has to offer the 2 queen suites with a sofa bed, the daily breakfast that starts at 6am and our location are certainly up there but #1 on my list has got to be the… TEAM. They really make the difference. They continue to raise the bar and create synergy amongst each other as well as motivate and inspire me.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. Please know it was our pleasure and we look forward to taking care of you and your team when your "winning" journey brings you back to us.

Anticipating your return,
Tacoma, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

After seeing the great review on Tripadvisor, my husband and I chose this hotel while on a road trip around Northern California. I'm glad we did! This Hampton Inn is very clean, the breakfast was delicious, the staff was friendly, and it is near shopping and restaurants. I would recommend this hotel as the first choice for the Roseville area!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear GailT587,

We value all our guest and realize there are several reasons in which people are drawn to our hotel. One that we are most thankful of are our random and loyal followers of trip advisor. I realize that in order for someone to post a review, survey or comment that they have to have a memorable experience and not just a good hotel stay. I am blessed to be able to create such experiences with such a great team. They continue to amaze me with how much genuine hospitality they have and how infectious it is.

Thank you for your kind words about the team. From housekeeping, and their way of keeping the hotel clean, to the staff and their friendless, to my kitchen team in providing a delicious breakfast daily.... we thank you for recognizing our efforts. We are glad you would consider us as your "first" choice and hope you know that we are extremely appreciative. We look forward to taking care of you soon.

Galway, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

lovely hotel,very clean and modern,good breakfast,tea and coffee available all day,very spacious rooms with everything you need for a very relaxing stay,in a good area. Roseville is a very nice city with lots of shopping centers and very nice restaurents.

Room Tip: we stayed at back of hotel its a lot cooler,rooms at the front get sun all day
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Yalung M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Dear RoC3623,

We appreciate you describing our hotel as "Lovely". That word just melts my heart. I realize that we serve several guests at our hotel every day but I have a very good feeling I took care of you from time to time and wish I could personally thank you for sharing your experience with everyone. I am glad you enjoyed how clean our hotel was and appreciated the modern design. I am excited to inform you that we are starting the process of renovating our lobby in the next few months and hope you can visit us again and share with us your thoughts.

I realize not very many travelers know of Roseville but when they finally visit they are as pleasantly surprised to see how much this city has to offer. I hope your travel back home was not too bad and look forward to taking care of you again in the future.

Visalia, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

This hotel was awesome! The staff super friendly and breakfast was great! Room was clean and price was good! We even needed a late checkout and they said no problem it really helped us out! We didn't use the fitness room but we did go in and look around and it looked awesome! The pool was not heated but they did have a hot tub. I was impressed that they had handicap accessible pool equipment! I have never seen anything like that at a hotel! I would definitely stay at this Hampton Inn again if I am in the area. Thanks so much for making our stay great!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Hampton Traveler,

Thank you so much for your most recent review on Trip Advisor. I am so happy to read that you had such a great experience and that you found our hotel to be the "Best Hampton Inn Yet". On behalf of the team at Roseville Hampton we are glad you enjoyed the Breakfast, the Room, our service and our amenities including the Pool and spa. I am pleased to inform you that we just installed our Pool Heater this week. So, we hope when your travel brings you back to Roseville you can take advantage of the Heated Salt Water Pool as well as the fitness room. We certainly want everyone to have a wonderful stay and we are proud that we have ADA accessible lifts for both our pool and spa. I am glad that you noticed and appreciate that we cater to everyone.

We cannot thank you enough for allowing us to take care of you. We hope you know how much we appreciate you sharing your experience as well. Thank you.

Roseville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

We understand the effort it takes in keeping high standards for your guests, and helping to assess, and care for their needs. The Hampton in Roseville showed us *Outstanding* service, from desk to kitchen to room attendants. This was WONDERFUL to experience since we OFTEN refer our guests over to this Hampton when we have no rooms available at our B & B. - ((( Side Note: ))) Hampton changes their Duvet Covers after each guests. That means that when you sit on their beds... You are NOT sitting on a bed cover that someone else might have sat upon with their bare little bottom :) Would I recommend Hampton in Roseville, CA. A resounding YES.

Room Tip: Hampton changes their Duvet Covers after each guests. That means that when you sit on their beds...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Yalung M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Dear ScottandDeborahL,

Your most recent review certainly made me laugh. It is nice to know that you both realize how difficult it can be to run and operate a hotel. I know that when I started working at a hotel many years ago that I too, did not realize how challenging it can be. I must admit even as challenging as some days are it is certainly worth it when I read reviews like yours. It reminds the team and I, what we are here for and why I have such a great time at work.

I am sure as guests visit the website and see my responses that I may sound like a broken record but I cannot recognize the team enough. I am so blessed to work with this team. They make this hotel what it is everyday... "OUTSTANDING". I am inspired of how committed and loyal they really are. I am so blessed to work with such talented people.

The Duvets. What can I say? We realize how important the bed experience is for travelers and realize it is the #2 reason why a customer chooses to stay with you (#1 is location). Hampton definitely listens to its guests and know that in the past guest would take the comforter and immediately toss it on the floor. We heard our guests loud and clear and we knew the reason why. Though we have been washing our duvets since we put it one the bed, we wanted to communicate it so that you were confident that WE did. Your review certainly hits home and I am glad I work with a brand and a company who knows how important this step is.

I hope you continue to stay with us as well as send your guests to us. Please rest assured that we will take care of them. Scott and Deborah, thank you again for your positive review and most importantly your trust and loyalty.

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Excellent location with easy access. Close to highway but very quiet. Staff was exceptional and room was clean and comfortable! This will be my home away from home when visiting clients in the Sacramento area!

Dear gslowry,

Thank you so much for you most reason review on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your kind words and are delighted that you would chose the hotel regardless if your trip was due to leisure of business.

I am blessed to work with an amazing team and I cannot thank you enough for recognizing their efforts. Please know that we are fully committed in ensuring you have a wonderful stay and now that we are humbled that you would consider us you home away from home. Thank you for the opportunity to take care of you and we certainly look forward to the opportunity to do so again soon.

Melissa Yalung

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville? Share your experiences!