“A Review from a Bed and Breakfast Owner,” 5 of 5 stars

Double Point Weekends!
Ranked #1 of 18 hotels in Roseville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Roseville, California
“A Review from a Bed and Breakfast Owner,”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

We understand the effort it takes in keeping high standards for your guests, and helping to assess, and care for their needs. The Hampton in Roseville showed us *Outstanding* service, from desk to kitchen to room attendants. This was WONDERFUL to experience since we OFTEN refer our guests over to this Hampton when we have no rooms available at our B & B. - ((( Side Note: ))) Hampton changes their Duvet Covers after each guests. That means that when you sit on their beds... You are NOT sitting on a bed cover that someone else might have sat upon with their bare little bottom :) Would I recommend Hampton in Roseville, CA. A resounding YES.

Room Tip: Hampton changes their Duvet Covers after each guests. That means that when you sit on their beds...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Yalung M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Dear ScottandDeborahL,

Your most recent review certainly made me laugh. It is nice to know that you both realize how difficult it can be to run and operate a hotel. I know that when I started working at a hotel many years ago that I too, did not realize how challenging it can be. I must admit even as challenging as some days are it is certainly worth it when I read reviews like yours. It reminds the team and I, what we are here for and why I have such a great time at work.

I am sure as guests visit the website and see my responses that I may sound like a broken record but I cannot recognize the team enough. I am so blessed to work with this team. They make this hotel what it is everyday... "OUTSTANDING". I am inspired of how committed and loyal they really are. I am so blessed to work with such talented people.

The Duvets. What can I say? We realize how important the bed experience is for travelers and realize it is the #2 reason why a customer chooses to stay with you (#1 is location). Hampton definitely listens to its guests and know that in the past guest would take the comforter and immediately toss it on the floor. We heard our guests loud and clear and we knew the reason why. Though we have been washing our duvets since we put it one the bed, we wanted to communicate it so that you were confident that WE did. Your review certainly hits home and I am glad I work with a brand and a company who knows how important this step is.

I hope you continue to stay with us as well as send your guests to us. Please rest assured that we will take care of them. Scott and Deborah, thank you again for your positive review and most importantly your trust and loyalty.

280 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Excellent location with easy access. Close to highway but very quiet. Staff was exceptional and room was clean and comfortable! This will be my home away from home when visiting clients in the Sacramento area!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear gslowry,

Thank you so much for you most reason review on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your kind words and are delighted that you would chose the hotel regardless if your trip was due to leisure of business.

I am blessed to work with an amazing team and I cannot thank you enough for recognizing their efforts. Please know that we are fully committed in ensuring you have a wonderful stay and now that we are humbled that you would consider us you home away from home. Thank you for the opportunity to take care of you and we certainly look forward to the opportunity to do so again soon.

Chico, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

We stayed here overnight and really enjoyed our stay. The beds and linens were clean and comfortable. The staff was REALLY friendly. I'll use this hotel again. The hotel is close to the freeway and John's Incredible Pizza, so it's great for a family trip.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Yalung M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Hello Christina K,

On behalf of the entire team at the Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville thank you for sharing your experience with us as well as the travelers of Trip Advisor. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you found the room and beds to be clean and comfortable. It's nice to see that you had a great time and that you were able to spend time at the near by John's Incredible Pizza. Hopefully next time you can take your family to Golf Land Sunsplash which is not too far from us.

Thank you again for sharing your feedback and we look forward to taking care of you and your family soon,

California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

This hotel delivers everything you expect. It's not the Ritz-Carlton, but you're not paying for that, now are you? The rooms fairly spacious, absolutely spotless, and modern-feeling. The bed are super comfortable with quality linens and duvet covers that are washed between each stay (no disgusting bedspreads like at some hotels). They even have nice unexpected touches like USB ports on the bedside table for charging your electronic devices. The TV is a flat screen (like lots of places these days) but here the programming is actually in HD. To top it off, ever member of the hotel staff that we encountered was extremely courteous an helpful. Would stay here again in a heartbeat.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Hello PowerMove 13,

Thank you so much for your review regarding your most recent stay at the hotel. I have worked at several brands and must admit that the Hampton brand really does pay attention to their guests. I remember having to present the idea of a charging port for electronic devices to the team and they all agreed that this would be incredibly useful. They remembered traveling and having to rearrange furniture just to look for an outlet in which to charge their electronics. Now a days, everyone has an average of 2 devices in which they need to charge during a hotel stay and we realize that these charging ports, are small yet a huge convenience.

We are happy you enjoyed your stay but I just want to thank you for recognizing the team. I am convinced that the team is what makes this hotel special. Thank you for acknowledging our commitment to hospitality and hope you give us the opportunity to take care of you again soon.

Bay Area, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

This had to be one of the best rooms we've ever stayed in. The whole experience was nothing but positive. The staff at the front desk was friendly and helpful when checking. We were even given a late check out when we asked. The room was very updated, clean, quite and comfy. It was almost like a mini apartment with a sofa and extra chair to sit on. The work desk area (and free wi-fi) was great and the bathroom was spacious. The kids loved it! The free breakfast was very good! They even had a waffle machine with fresh batter to make our own waffles. The place can't be beat if you need something in the area!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Yalung M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Dear Rahulm08,

Thank you so much for your most recent review for the Hampton Inn and Suites in Roseville. It is a pleasure reading reviews from our guests and your review definitely made our team smile from ear to ear. We pride ourselves in our service and cleanliness and am appreciative that you felt the "Hamptonality".

I had the pleasure of assisting my team last week clean some rooms and it is always a nice reminder of how hard the team work and how fortunate I am to be able to work with them. I must admit cleaning the rooms with the ladies was a humbling experience. They smiled and laughed and took pride cleaning each and every room. I am appreciative and cannot thank you enough for recognizing their efforts.

It was a pleasure serving you and your family and hope you will return whenever you are in the Roseville Area. We will have a modern, clean room for you and your family to relax in and breakfast will be hot and fresh, with freshly made waffles and the team smiling and greeting you. We look forward to taking care of you again soon.

With appreciation,

Roseville, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Very clean, comfortable hotel with super fast Wi-Fi (some hotels have very slow service). The staff are enthusiastically friendly and helpful. Maybe even too friendly at breakfast: we were asked repeatedly (like every five minutes) if we needed anything! We enjoyed our stay and will return if in the area.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the back on a high floor.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Yalung M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Good Day Chymn,

On behalf of my entire team... Thank you for posting a review regarding your most recent stay at our property. It was so nice to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you were happy to see how fast our internet speed was. We understand that staying connected is important to our travelers and our Asst. General Manager, Joseph Pickett, took on a task last year and wanted to improve the speed of internet for our guest. He was able to negotiate with our carrier and was able to get a higher band width for everyone to enjoy that surpasses the requirement needed at the hotel. He understood that travelers bring more than one device when traveling and that streaming as well as video conferencing helps our travelers feel more "at home" as well "as connected". We take great pride in the value that we offer our travelers but more importantly we are prideful of our service. I understand that my breakfast attendants most especially were "extremely" friendly and I definitely would rather have that concern brought up to me. I will ensure to share your sentiments of our clean rooms as well with our Housekeeping team.

We are appreciative of the opportunity to take care of you and hope that we are given another chance in the near future to do so again. On behalf of the entire team... Thank you for your kind words and sharing your experience with me, the team and the millions of visitors on Trip Advisor.

Lake Tahoe, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Spacious, clean and convenient. Beds are comfortable (not the best I've ever slept in, but I'm pretty picky - they are perfectly acceptable!). The greatest asset of this hotel is their staff. They are helpful, sincerely friendly and enthusiastic. Breakfast is pretty much what you'd expect. This is my second stay and I will come back again as I come down to visit aging family members in the area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Yalung M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Dear MTahoe,

Welcome back to the Hampton Inn and Suites! Reading your post definitely brought a smile to my face. I couldn't agree with you more that the staff is what sets the hotel apart. I went to training recently and one of the trainers mentioned that "It's the STAFF and not the STUFF" that should set you apart. Outstanding service helps make the beds feel more comfortable (or adequate), breakfast taste better and experience memorable. We hope that you felt exactly that.

I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to share your experience with the millions of loyal trip advisor loyalist. Your kind words about my team are appreciated and I hope that the next time I can personally meet you and thank you. We look forward to taking care of you the next time your journey brings you back to us.

Humbled,

Melissa Yalung

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville? Share your experiences!