“Very comfortable hotel” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Roseville, California
“Very comfortable hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Very clean, comfortable hotel with super fast Wi-Fi (some hotels have very slow service). The staff are enthusiastically friendly and helpful. Maybe even too friendly at breakfast: we were asked repeatedly (like every five minutes) if we needed anything! We enjoyed our stay and will return if in the area.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the back on a high floor.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Yalung M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Good Day Chymn,

On behalf of my entire team... Thank you for posting a review regarding your most recent stay at our property. It was so nice to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you were happy to see how fast our internet speed was. We understand that staying connected is important to our travelers and our Asst. General Manager, Joseph Pickett, took on a task last year and wanted to improve the speed of internet for our guest. He was able to negotiate with our carrier and was able to get a higher band width for everyone to enjoy that surpasses the requirement needed at the hotel. He understood that travelers bring more than one device when traveling and that streaming as well as video conferencing helps our travelers feel more "at home" as well "as connected". We take great pride in the value that we offer our travelers but more importantly we are prideful of our service. I understand that my breakfast attendants most especially were "extremely" friendly and I definitely would rather have that concern brought up to me. I will ensure to share your sentiments of our clean rooms as well with our Housekeeping team.

We are appreciative of the opportunity to take care of you and hope that we are given another chance in the near future to do so again. On behalf of the entire team... Thank you for your kind words and sharing your experience with me, the team and the millions of visitors on Trip Advisor.

Melissa Yalung

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Lake Tahoe, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Spacious, clean and convenient. Beds are comfortable (not the best I've ever slept in, but I'm pretty picky - they are perfectly acceptable!). The greatest asset of this hotel is their staff. They are helpful, sincerely friendly and enthusiastic. Breakfast is pretty much what you'd expect. This is my second stay and I will come back again as I come down to visit aging family members in the area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Yalung M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Dear MTahoe,

Welcome back to the Hampton Inn and Suites! Reading your post definitely brought a smile to my face. I couldn't agree with you more that the staff is what sets the hotel apart. I went to training recently and one of the trainers mentioned that "It's the STAFF and not the STUFF" that should set you apart. Outstanding service helps make the beds feel more comfortable (or adequate), breakfast taste better and experience memorable. We hope that you felt exactly that.

I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to share your experience with the millions of loyal trip advisor loyalist. Your kind words about my team are appreciated and I hope that the next time I can personally meet you and thank you. We look forward to taking care of you the next time your journey brings you back to us.

Humbled,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I have to stay in many hotels because of my family and the sporting events they participate in. The 2 queen beds is always the item that separates the hotels, at this price point. This facility was great. It was in such great condition, I thought it had been recently remodeled, and not 6 years old. The other item that distinguishes this facility from the competition is the early breakfast times on the weekend. That is a must for early sporting events that require sufficient digestion before physical exertion.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Yalung M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Hello Buck B,

Thank you so much for your recent review of our property. I love reading feedback from our guests but most especially from ones that had a great experience.

It is nice to read you are were here supporting your family in a sporting event. Roseville continues to bring more and more sporting events in the area and is a pleasure seeing the families embrace team sports and just create a venue to spend quality time together. I agree that 2 beds and breakfast are one of the best values you can get at our property. Both of these amenities can play a huge role in preparing for your game. It is never fun sleeping on a sofa bed if you had an option of a real bed. Having access to breakfast before your game is crucial. We realize the importance of serving breakfast early and are proud to serve healthy options as well.

On behalf of the entire team at the Roseville Hampton Inn and Suites, we appreciate the opportunity to take care of you and your family and hope you allow us the opportunity again in the near future. Thank you for rooting for the Roseville Hampton Inn and Suites!

Redding, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Location is great being right off I-80. Room was very clean with comfortable beds. Complimentary breakfast was very good and liked the fact it started at 6 on the weekends since we needed to be somewhere by 7 and most hotels don't start their breakfast until 7 on the weekends. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Needed directions and the front desk didn't hesitate at all in printing directions out for me. Hampton Inn in Roseville is my new place to stay while visiting family in that area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Yalung M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Greetings Karen D,

It was a pleasure reading your review regarding your most recent stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Roseville. We are glad you were able to join us for breakfast and that you enjoyed it since we open at 6am. I still feel as if it is the most overlooked meal of the day and we are happy to open earlier so that everyone can enjoy our signature breakfast and have a healthy start for the day. I also appreciate your kind words about our team regarding the hospitality you received while at the hotel.

We look forward to serving you once again when you are in the Roseville area. Please know that you will always be welcome at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Roseville and that the entire team, including myself, are appreciative of your loyalty.

Glendale, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised at how nice this hotel was. The room in particular was spacious, clean and well appointed. The big screen tv was great. The morning "breakfast" is a little sparse, but this was. A minor point.

I'd certainly stay again!

Room Tip: Be as far from the elevators as you can.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Yalung M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Dear R H,

I would like to thank you for the time you took in posting this review. It is so nice to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you were particularly surprised at how spacious and clean our rooms are and that you enjoyed watching on our big flat screen TVs. We understand that is definitely an important amenity for our guests.

We realize that though you felt that the breakfast was sparse that it would not hinder you from staying with us again. I really appreciate the feedback. Please rest assured that we use these reviews to continue to challenge my team and myself to create a better experience for our travelers and I will personally find opportunities on how we can improve this perception.

On behalf of the entire team, RH, thank you for your review and positive feedback. We understand that there are several choices in the area and do hope that we once again get an opportunity to take care of you again.

Long Beach, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Not the most glamorous location but nice service. Upgraded to a suite as a Hilton Honors member. Easy to get to Sacramento and much better value that staying in town. Quite and comfortable. There is a Trader Joe's across the freeway if you need some goodies.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Yalung M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this review, January 27, 2013
Dear Fraste,

I would like to Thank you for taking the time to review the Hampton Inn and Suites in Roseville on Trip Advisor. We want to also thank you for your loyalty to the Hilton Family. We realize that there are several options in the Roseville Area and you chose to stay with us.

I am happy to hear that the team was able upgrade you when you stayed. We do our best to recognize our valued Hilton Honors members. We realize we are not in the most glamorous area however we hope that our service and convenience to local shopping centers and restaurants made it a convenient and reliable choice.

I do hope that when traveling to the Roseville, Rocklin and or Lincoln area that you will allow us to take care of you again.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

The hotel is right off the I-80. So we decided to stopped here instead of driving over the mountains at night, in the snow, braving the weather.

Service was good (The night time front-desk clerk at night addressed me y my name each time I passed by). The hotel is clean. The room is spacious. Lighting, bathroom and beds are comfortable. They washed the blankets on the bed (they have stickers on the bed saying so), so that's good. Breakfast was excellent, and it was a good way to start a family ski trip!!!

We will be back.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Yalung M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
Hello mike_at_los_altos_CA,

Thank you so much for your recent review for the Hampton Inn and Suites in Roseville. I hope you and your family had a great time heading to the Sierra.

We appreciate your kind words regarding the team, our rooms and breakfast. We really do strive to make everyone’s stay a memorable experience. I recently just started working for Hampton Inn and Suites and upon my tour of the property, the sticker/post it on the bed stating that our Duvet’s are washed definitely had me smiling. Yes, we wash our linen and most importantly our duvets for every guest so you do not have to throw the decorative spread/duvet on the floor. It is clean every single time.

The storm was bad a few weeks ago and I am glad you had a great time at the hotel and I am confident you had fun skiing on the powder. Thank you for staying with us on your way to the mountains and we are looking forward to taking care of you again soon.

Roseville Hampton Inn & Suites

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville? Share your experiences!