“Great service” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Prescott, Arizona
“Great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

We were making one of our typical I-80 trips. Usually when we are westbound, we stay in Fernley or Sparks. This time we kept driving to avoid a pending snow storm over Donner Summit. Roseville seemed to be a good place to stop for the night and we figured most of our Hampton Inn stays have been good so we picked this hotel. I am glad we did.

Its a typical Hampton Inn with a very friendly and attentive staff. The room was clean, comfortable, and quiet. Check in was a breeze. Breakfast was typical but the lady running it was very much into giving good service.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Yalung M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Dear Doslobos,

We too, are so glad you picked our hotel versus attempting to drive in that horrible storm. On behalf of Hampton Inn brand, thank you for your loyalty. This is my first time working for this hotel brand and the loyalty that this brand has, cannot be compared to others. You are correct in which we are “known” for comfortable, clean and quiet rooms and very friendly and attentive staff. I am to hear that we did not disappoint. I will definitely communicate with our breakfast team your comment.

We hope that if your journey has you going towards Summit once again that we have another opportunity to take care of you.

Santa Barbara
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

We've stayed at the Roseville Hampton Inn and Suites 3 times, the most recent visit being
Thanksgiving weekend. What makes this place truly special is the outstanding staff. You don't get staff any friendlier, more helpful and genuinely accommodating than this at the best resorts. Zach, Joseph, and Casey at the front desk, and Savanah in the breakfast area- warm and hospitable. Rooms are clean; location is great if you need to be near Roseville or just off I-80, but it's the feeling you get from the staff- that they actually care about you and want to meet your needs- that makes this an outstanding choice.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Hello Wallymoon,
I cannot thank you enough for your kind and generous review. I am delighted to hear that you continue to allow us to take care of you while you visit the Roseville area. I agree that the outstanding team really makes this place special. Zach, Joseph, Casey, and Savanah are an asset and I will ensure to share your kind words with them. I will also ensure to share your feedback with the housekeeping department, for this really makes their day.

I am confident that your review will continue to motivate the team and we are so appreciative of you taking the time to share this. We look forward to serving you again and provide the same experience you have every single time you walk in our door. Until the next opportunity…. Thank you so much.

Ann Arbor, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

We found this place to be extremely comfortable. The staff were friendly and it was right off the freeway. Our room was large and all of the amenities were great. It was convenient for us to explore the gold rush area and close to good restaurants.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Yalung M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Dear Barbgoodkin,

Thank you for your positive review. I always mention to the team during our huddles that for a guest to post a review or answer a survey you have to create an experience in which they are motivated to take time out of their day to write something. I am glad we created a positive experience and we are appreciative of your time sharing your feedback.

I was glad to hear that you were able to explore the “Gold Rush” area. There is a saying in the Philippines where I am from “Wag ka maging dayuhan sa sariling bayan” which translates to “Do not be a visitor from your own place”. I am sad to say that I have not had a chance to explore this area myself and you just reminded me of one more thing I can do with my kids on a weekend so thank you.

We are fortunate that you found us off of the freeway when you were hunting for Gold. Hopefully your travels will bring you back to us.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Our softball team stayed at this hotel for a tournament this month. The rooms were nice, quite large. The hotel staff was very helpful and accomodating. They provided a conference room for a team dinner, and let us show a movie for the girls and siblings. We would definitly stay here again when we play in Roseville!

• Stayed November 2012
Dear KRobman,

Thank you so much for bringing your softball team to our hotel. I realize that coordinating and volunteering your time to do this for your team can be stressful yet very rewarding. I am thankful I was able assist you for this tournament.

It was such a pleasure taking care of you and I am so glad to hear that the team had a great time watching movies and having dinner in our meeting room. I understand it can be difficult bringing an entire team to eat out in a restaurant, especially on a weekend, and I am glad you took us up on our offer. I am sure the camaraderie afterwards was priceless.

We look forward to hosting you and your group again soon. We cannot thank you enough for your kind words and feedback, especially regarding the service that our team provided.

Atlanta, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Have stayed at this Hampton twice for business travel. Great place. Clean, friendly, and great location. On our third night we were greeted not only by a very attractive woman at the front desk, but also with cookies and hot coffee. Will stay again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Yalung M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Dear Mciufalo,

Thank you for your recent post on Trip Advisor. It is always a pleasant surprise to read such positive feedback. More importantly we are thrilled to know that you returned and have allowed us to take care of you once again. We realize there are several options in the Roseville/Rocklin area and it means the world to the staff and I that we were able to serve you once again.

I love our cookies and coffee too! I must admit only one thing beats fresh baked cookies and piping hot coffee on a cold day. Complimentary, fresh baked cookies and freshly brewed coffee on a cold day. We look forward to serving you again upon your return and appreciate your loyalty.

Hampton Inn & Suites Roseville CA
Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

Located conveniently close to freeway and busy Douglas. Heavily used each time we have stayed. Liked its clean friendly and warm atmosphere and amenities. Liked free Wi-fi. A surprisingly good breakfast was included in the price. Will choose this location again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Yalung M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this review, October 20, 2012
Hello Chansy,

The staff and I are delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay once again at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Roseville. We apprecaite your loyalty and hope we continue to provide you with the friendly and warm atmosphere you have come to enjoy. I am happy to hear you also enjoyed our breakfast. Personally, I love our daily made to order waffles! We strive to improve our breakfast options every day and provide additional items aside from the normal standards that Hampton Inn typically offers. So we really do apprecaite your feedback.

I would like to Thank you for your positive comment/feedback. It really inspires and motivates the staff to hear they made our guests stay enjoyable. We hope to welcome you back soon when you return to the area.

General Manger
Hampton Inn and Suites, Roseville
San Francisco
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for one night due to the hotel at Thundervalley being sold out. We enjoyed our stay and were very happy with the great service we received. From the moment we checked in, Max at the front desk gave us a friendly greeting and quickly checked us into our room. The room was spacious, with an office desk and a sitting area. The bed was very comfortable. The hotel boasts about their clean duvets - and they should! Along with clean sheets, the rest of the room was spotless, with contemporary furnishings. Another bonus was the free hot breakfast - lots of choices and the service of Ana and her team made us feel like we were eating at a restaurant. this hotel is an exit away from the main shopping and restaurant area of Roseville Roseville Galleria area) and about 15 minutes from Thundervalley, which we found convenient.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Finerman, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this review, August 28, 2012
We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay here at the Roseville Hampton Inn & Suites! We love seeing comments about our great service and I will pass those along to the staff. We work hard to provide clean, comfortable rooms and great guest service and we appreciate that you took the time to review us on Trip Advisor! Thank you for staying with us and for your nice review! We hope to welcome you back to the Roseville Hampton Inn & Suites should travel bring you back to this area of Northern California!