“Great Place” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

We found this place to be extremely comfortable. The staff were friendly and it was right off the freeway. Our room was large and all of the amenities were great. It was convenient for us to explore the gold rush area and close to good restaurants.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Yalung M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Dear Barbgoodkin,

Thank you for your positive review. I always mention to the team during our huddles that for a guest to post a review or answer a survey you have to create an experience in which they are motivated to take time out of their day to write something. I am glad we created a positive experience and we are appreciative of your time sharing your feedback.

I was glad to hear that you were able to explore the “Gold Rush” area. There is a saying in the Philippines where I am from “Wag ka maging dayuhan sa sariling bayan” which translates to “Do not be a visitor from your own place”. I am sad to say that I have not had a chance to explore this area myself and you just reminded me of one more thing I can do with my kids on a weekend so thank you.

We are fortunate that you found us off of the freeway when you were hunting for Gold. Hopefully your travels will bring you back to us.

Melissa Yalung

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

Our softball team stayed at this hotel for a tournament this month. The rooms were nice, quite large. The hotel staff was very helpful and accomodating. They provided a conference room for a team dinner, and let us show a movie for the girls and siblings. We would definitly stay here again when we play in Roseville!

• Stayed November 2012
Dear KRobman,

Thank you so much for bringing your softball team to our hotel. I realize that coordinating and volunteering your time to do this for your team can be stressful yet very rewarding. I am thankful I was able assist you for this tournament.

It was such a pleasure taking care of you and I am so glad to hear that the team had a great time watching movies and having dinner in our meeting room. I understand it can be difficult bringing an entire team to eat out in a restaurant, especially on a weekend, and I am glad you took us up on our offer. I am sure the camaraderie afterwards was priceless.

We look forward to hosting you and your group again soon. We cannot thank you enough for your kind words and feedback, especially regarding the service that our team provided.

Atlanta, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Have stayed at this Hampton twice for business travel. Great place. Clean, friendly, and great location. On our third night we were greeted not only by a very attractive woman at the front desk, but also with cookies and hot coffee. Will stay again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Yalung M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Dear Mciufalo,

Thank you for your recent post on Trip Advisor. It is always a pleasant surprise to read such positive feedback. More importantly we are thrilled to know that you returned and have allowed us to take care of you once again. We realize there are several options in the Roseville/Rocklin area and it means the world to the staff and I that we were able to serve you once again.

I love our cookies and coffee too! I must admit only one thing beats fresh baked cookies and piping hot coffee on a cold day. Complimentary, fresh baked cookies and freshly brewed coffee on a cold day. We look forward to serving you again upon your return and appreciate your loyalty.

Hampton Inn & Suites Roseville CA
Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

Located conveniently close to freeway and busy Douglas. Heavily used each time we have stayed. Liked its clean friendly and warm atmosphere and amenities. Liked free Wi-fi. A surprisingly good breakfast was included in the price. Will choose this location again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Yalung M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this review, October 20, 2012
Hello Chansy,

The staff and I are delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay once again at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Roseville. We apprecaite your loyalty and hope we continue to provide you with the friendly and warm atmosphere you have come to enjoy. I am happy to hear you also enjoyed our breakfast. Personally, I love our daily made to order waffles! We strive to improve our breakfast options every day and provide additional items aside from the normal standards that Hampton Inn typically offers. So we really do apprecaite your feedback.

I would like to Thank you for your positive comment/feedback. It really inspires and motivates the staff to hear they made our guests stay enjoyable. We hope to welcome you back soon when you return to the area.

General Manger
Hampton Inn and Suites, Roseville
San Francisco
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for one night due to the hotel at Thundervalley being sold out. We enjoyed our stay and were very happy with the great service we received. From the moment we checked in, Max at the front desk gave us a friendly greeting and quickly checked us into our room. The room was spacious, with an office desk and a sitting area. The bed was very comfortable. The hotel boasts about their clean duvets - and they should! Along with clean sheets, the rest of the room was spotless, with contemporary furnishings. Another bonus was the free hot breakfast - lots of choices and the service of Ana and her team made us feel like we were eating at a restaurant. this hotel is an exit away from the main shopping and restaurant area of Roseville Roseville Galleria area) and about 15 minutes from Thundervalley, which we found convenient.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Finerman, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this review, August 28, 2012
We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay here at the Roseville Hampton Inn & Suites! We love seeing comments about our great service and I will pass those along to the staff. We work hard to provide clean, comfortable rooms and great guest service and we appreciate that you took the time to review us on Trip Advisor! Thank you for staying with us and for your nice review! We hope to welcome you back to the Roseville Hampton Inn & Suites should travel bring you back to this area of Northern California!
Spring
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

Excellent breakfast buffet and the outdoor pool was large, clean, and refreshingly cool (on a 100+ degree day). The hotel is conveniently located right next to hiway 80, and there are plenty of eateries in the immediate area.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
We are happy that you enjoyed our Complimentary Hot Buffet Breakfast-we have added hard-boiled eggs and fresh oatmeal with toppings (dried fruit, nuts, maple brown sugar) along with a chafing dish with egg and breakfast meat items that rotate, fresh fruit, cut fruit, yogurt, bagels, muffins, juices, etc. from 6am-10am Daily and, of course, fresh coffee/tea that is available all day for our guests. Our Outdoor Pool is refreshing-with natural salt water-to cool off on the warm summer days! We hope you were able to relax on the new pool furniture with our large resort-style pool towels. Thank you for staying with us and for reviewing the Roseville Hampton Inn & Suites on Trip Advisor-we hope to welcome you back soon!
Lakewood, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at this property for one night recently, however I have stayed here several times. This is by far my favorite Hampton Inn. The rooms are modern and are always very clean. There are always snacks left on the desk, which is awesome after a day of driving for four hours. My company has a corporate rate set up at this property and they always take such great care of us.
About 25 minutes to the Sacramento Airport.

• Stayed August 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review the Roseville Hampton Inn & Suites on Trip Advisor! We are so happy to see your comment "Wonderful for business travels"-our staff works hard to provide that level of service and cleanliness that both business and leisure travelers want! Thank you for staying with us and we hope to welcome you back to the Roseville Hampton Inn & Suites!

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville? Share your experiences!