“Good experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Rosemead
Sanger, California
“Good experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

The In room dining was a joy. Great menu. Under remodeling construction right now but only parking lot is an issue. Friendly staff, out of their way to help. Gym is well stocked too. Great location next to freeway 60!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Steve W, General Manager at Doubletree Los Angeles/Rosemead, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Roydelagarza:
Thank you very much for submitting your review of our hotel on TripAdvisor. I was delighted to see that you had such an enjoyable stay and that you had a terrific dining experience. And it was very nice to hear that all of our staff was so friendly in providing you excellent guest service. Most importantly, thank you for your patronage. We appreciate your business very much and look forward to serving you again the next time you are in the Rosemead area.
Steve Winning

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Jakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

First impression of this hotel is its good welcoming receptionist. Otherwise the environment is good and also near to mall. Cookie at check-in makes the stay very good. There's also microwave oven in case we would like to heat our dinner. Bathroom is good and there's also sofa and couch in the room. Really comfy.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Steve W, General Manager at Doubletree Los Angeles/Rosemead, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Anthon P.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor about your recent stay with us. I was delighted to see that you had such an enjoyable stay and that our location across from the Shops at Montebello worked out so well for you. Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your business very much and look forward to serving you again the next time you are in the Rosemead area.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

My husband works for a big name utility company in So Cal. He is here for 2 and a half weeks(I feel very sorry for him). We have always stayed at an Embassy Suites for his job training. This is the first time at this hotel and it will be my last time also.
The rooms are not taking care of. The sink in the bathroom is cracked so is the bathtub, looks like they started to paint the bathroom but never finished the job, a/c sounds like a plane landing in your room, spa is a yellow cloudy color, pool is covered in bugs, and out stuff, staff is not nice much at all, the smoking area is right next to the pool and I have ATT phone but have phone coverage.

My kids and myself will never stay here again. I will bad for my husband. He is stuck here do to his job.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Steve W, General Manager at Doubletree Los Angeles/Rosemead, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Ashley S.
Thank you for sending us your comments via TripAdvisor. I sincerely apologize for the much less than completely satisfactory situation you have reported. I am appalled that we have cracked sinks and bathtubs in the hotel. This should never happen and we most definitely need to move your husband to a much better room since he will be here for a few weeks. I have asked our Chief Engineer to look at the pool and find out why it is not as it should be. I am hopeful that the balance of the stay for your husband, you and your family will be a better one and demonstrate the quality that you should receive at any DoubleTree Hotel.
Rosemead, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

The facility is like new. Staff great. No problems. I usually leave too early in the mornings to take advantage of the included breakfasts. It is located in a nice area and I will be returning there later this month.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Steve W, General Manager at Doubletree Los Angeles/Rosemead, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Suzy F.
Thank you for taking the time to submit a comment on TripAdvisor after your recent stay with us. I was delighted to see that you had such an enjoyable stay. We appreciate your business very much and look forward to serving you again the next time you are in the Rosemead area. Thank you for your comments.
Chandler, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

I only stayed one evening at the hotel but as always Doubletree by Hilton did not disappoint; everything from the service to the room was perfection. I needed polyester pillows as I'm allergice to down and not only did they bring altrernate pillows they thought to also bring a cotton compforter. I was in need of a specific bank and the lady at the front desk hand wrote directions for me as I was too exhausted to even think to map it.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Steve W, General Manager at Doubletree Los Angeles/Rosemead, responded to this review, July 4, 2014
Natalie P.
Thank you for your kind remarks about our hotel. I was delighted to see how well our staff took care of you and your special needs. And most importantly, thank you for your business. We appreciate your choosing us as your place to stay in the Rosemead area. We look forward to serving you again.

Las Vegas, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

I stayed only one night at your hotel, there was 1 parking space left due to construction in your area. I was on a work assignment and was meeting my husband that friday night for a weekend at the beach. I went out to my vehicle at 6:30am in the morning to discover my vehicle had been broken into and my husbands luggage was stolen. The night at your hotel cost me appx $1200.00 and the manager asked if he could buy me breakfast (a FREE continental breakfast? buy me breakfast really!)while I wait for the police to arrive to fill out a police report. No security cameras on site only from the construction trailer and the night before the security guy said the cart was not working but when I reviewed the video from the construction trailer watching the crime unfold the golf cart was driving around all night? My corporation utilizes many Hilton properties. I am very displeased with your managers manners.

Stephanie S.
I am so sorry that your vehicle was broken into when it was parked overnight in our parking lot. As the police officer said to me separately, any time someone leaves articles in their car that are visible it is like an invitation to any criminal element to take a chance to see what they can steal. Unfortunately, the luggage and items left in your Hummer were visible through the back window and subsequently led to some criminal punching in your driver's side door lock to see what they could take. And yes, we do have security which covers the grounds and parking lot of the hotel. Unfortunately, we cannot cover all areas 24 hours a day. I am also sorry that you did not feel that my offer to buy you breakfast in our restaurant while you were waiting for the police to respond to take a report was appropriate.
BAKERSFIELD, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

At time of reservation time I requested a quiet room. After checking in I went to the room and found the A/C unit was very very noisy, and that the TV didn't work. I immediately requested a change in room and they gave me another that also had a noisy A/C unit (less noisy) but noisy enough to have a decent sleep. I could not sleep at all that night. I noticed new rooms are being built. I will wait till new construction is done to go there again.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Steve W, General Manager at Doubletree Los Angeles/Rosemead, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
John U.
I sincerely apologize to you for the noisy A/C that you experienced at our hotel, first in your originally assigned room and secondarily a less noisy but still bothersome A/C in the room you were reassigned to. And yes, we are adding additional guest rooms and meeting space next door in a brand new building. We would like to have you back before that is completed but there is no doubt that the new build addition to our hotel will be worth the wait and much better in many ways. We do thank you for your patronage. We appreciate your business very much and look forward to serving you again in the future.
Steve Winning

Been to Doubletree Los Angeles/Rosemead? Share your experiences!