“Spent one night here and loved it!” 5 of 5 stars

You added Town Center Inn to your Saves list
Town Center Inn
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   705 N. San Gabriel Blvd., Rosemead, CA 91770   |
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Rosemead
“Spent one night here and loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Very friendly service and, very! clean room. Upon arrival, I was met by an extremely friendly staff (Esther), who checked me in within minutes. Five minutes after settling down in my room, I received a call from the front desk inquiring on whether I needed anything else in the room, and whether the room was in good condition. This sense of attention to detail is what makes ones experience pleasant. Additionally, they have a nice warm breakfast from 6-10am. Given I was there with my wife and 2 kids, the kids loved the endless pancakes (all included in the room fee).
When I checked out, I was faced with the same friendly and courteous staff who even offered my family bottles of water for the road. I left that place knowing I will be back!

Room Tip: Be sure to make it in for breakfast which is included in with your room.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Jakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

Nice and clean room at the right price. The staffs are so friendly. Next to yhe hotel is a big shopping mall, Montabello.

The location is also in the center between beverly hills, ontario mills, and long beach. And only 25 minutes to Disneyland.

Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Spent 2 nights here, all as expected from a Holiday Inn Express brand, front staff was very efficient and friendly.

Breakfast was good, basically can't find anything wrong here during my stay. Will definitely return for another visit when visiting LA.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
cpl1775
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

My wife and I stayed here using points, and were a little worried when we found it was 10,000 pts per night less than the other Holiday Inn's in the area. Looking for a good deal, we were very pleasantly surprised upon check-in. We were greeted by possibly the friendliest front desk person we've ever met (and my wife travels for a living, spending almost 100 nights per year in hotels), were given a fantastically large room, and felt very welcome.

Breakfast: typical HI Express breakfast, good and fast. Nothing was old, everything was fresh, and the gal kept the area really clean. She always had a smile on her face!

Gym: there's no gym on location, but they give you free access to a HUGE gym about 7 minutes away. It's every gym-goers dream come true. My wife is a workout fanatic, and I thought she'd spend every waking moment at the gym b/c she loved it so much. So it's a short distance away, but it's totally worth it. Huge (think Costco-sized bldg) with every type of equipment, including MMA mats, grappling equipment, tons of cardio, weights, etc.

Room: nice and big, super clean, no bugs (we ALWAYS check for bed bugs, being paranoid: no sign of them anywhere)

Pool: We didn't have time for it, but it was outdoors, looked nice and big, and had a really nice patio around it.

Parking/location: easy to get to, convenient to parks, freeways, mall and food. Parking was never a problem and was free.

Room Tip: our rm was in the back w/ a view of a vacant lot, but super quiet, large and clean. If view isn'...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Fountain Hills, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

I can't tell you when I last received a handwritten note thanking us for our stay.
Carpets do need either cleaning or updating. Hallway floors a bit uneven.
We had quite the long walk to our room
Cinnamon rolls were quite tasty. Pancake maker (not waffle) wasn't quite toasting them properly. Other breakfast fare typical.
May stay again for a good price.

• Stayed July 2012
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here for a week in July 2012, and I must say that the staff, especially at the front desk, are genuinely friendly! The rooms here are generally large, and the water pressure in the bathroom is decent. It has a shopping mall, a gas station and 2 restaurants nearby. There are also 2 fast food joints across the road, one being McDonalds.

The breakfast area is small, and you eat using disposable plates, forks, spoons and knives. Also, the property seemed to need a little work (in terms of upgrading), especially the carpeting, elevator and air conditioner (a little noisy), although the place is generally well maintained. It's a little expensive, compared to the motel across the freeway. This is the first HIE I am staying at, so may be i am expecting too much ....

Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
San Jose, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

Nice Hotel, clean, the lady in the reception area was very friendly. We stayed 1 night on our way back to San Jose from LA because we were very tired so we decided to get a night sleep and continue in the morning. The bad thing was we didn't rest very well, the beds were very hard and around 2 in the morning there was stomping on the room right above ours, there was opening and closing of cabinets and there were balconys for each room, we woke up and unable to get any sleep after that because they decided to go on the balcony and continue to make alot of noise so that is why I am giving this hotel an average review.

Room Tip: do not stay on the first floor with other rooms above you, all the walking can be heard.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Been to Town Center Inn? Share your experiences!