“Convenient to Highway, great stay for your money” 5 of 5 stars

Flamingo Inn Rosemead
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   8621 Garvey Avenue, Rosemead, CA 91770   |
Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Rosemead
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“Convenient to Highway, great stay for your money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Was traveling for business, neither of us had been to LA before. When we got here, it seemed safe, conveniently close to the highway and the parking lot was nice. I know that seems inconsequential, but I've realized that if a business owner cares about sidewalks and parking lots, it probably means they care a little more. We paid a little over $60 for the night, which was a steal! The room was great, although the bathroom a little small. I would ABSOLUTELY stay there again.

Room Tip: We stayed on the ground floor, on the parking lot side. It was a little noisy but nothing that woke...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

We needed a place to crash on our way back from our 7 year wedding anniversary in solvang ca found this in our price range and it said Jacuzzi tubs so we checked it out. The check in staff was very nice and it turned out our standard room didn't have a Jacuzzi tub. I told him it was our anniversary and he upgraded us! He even let us pick our room which were totally different. The size of our tub could fit 4 people it was huge. Bed was clean and comfy. Had a great nights sleep after driving all day. Checkout was easy he said next time we should try the spa room. Will definitely come back!

• Stayed June 2012
Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

We were just there for the 2012 Rose Bowl. The staff was extremely helpful in assisting us as to how to get around town. They went out of their way to see that we were helped. It's not the Grand Hyatt by any means, but it was clean and quiet.
Rick's Burgers across the street had great meals for a very reasonable price. Very good food, and old fashioned customer service.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
San Jose, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2012

Owners charged me for no-show even though I changed reservation thru motel's reservation service, Magnuson. Owners wrongly said that Magnuson, instead of motel, charges my credit card. Owners didn't want to give me receipt at check-out. They wrongly said that Magnuson, not them, is responsible for all this. Everything fixed only after I made calls to Magnuson and after an hour of haggling w/owners. Receipt showed that hotel makes the charges.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
stl_americangurl
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2011

The place was very dirty, it's the type of motel people rent by the hour, dirty, crappy service, and not for families.... They also over charged my account and refused to put the money the stoled back in my account. I have to fight it through my bank. BEWARE.They are better hotels to stay at!!!!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2010

The staff was very helpful and when I got to my room, I was really surprised. The room was nice and clean. I've stayed in rooms that were not even close as nice for even more money. I would definitely recommend the Flamingo Inn if you need a nice room for a cheap price.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business

Been to Flamingo Inn Rosemead? Share your experiences!