can lead to the worst of results. hotel called & "upgraded" my rewards reservation to a king. upon check-in, it was clear that only a DEAF person would be able to endure the constant bathroom vent fan. asked to be switched back to queen room, which was accomodated - but the room keys were only programmed for ONE night. upon attempting the room key on the second night, the front desk simply asked what room - no ID whatsoever & gave me a re-programmed key. i felt VERY uneasy about hotel security. obviously.
hotel is cleanish - the king room actually had soiled furniture as well which really seemed out of place for a new property. staff is poliet - but not seasoned or geninue.
i wouldnt go back to this Hampton Inn next time in the area as there are plenty of other choices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're traveling for business or vacation, you'll want a Sonoma County hotel that offers all the conveniences you long for. And that's just what you'll find at the Hampton Inn & Suites Rohnert Park-Sonoma County, CA hotel. We're conveniently located at the Gateway to Wine Country, just a short drive from Sonoma's wineries and the Pacific Coast. There's so much to see and do here, from exotic safaris to fascinating museums to a thrilling drag strip. You'll find it all, just a short drive from our Sonoma County hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites
- Hampton Hotel Rohnert Park
- Hampton Inn Rohnert Park
- Rohnert Park Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Rohnert Park, Sonoma County, CA