“Enjoyable stay - minor problem was quickly resolved by friendly and very professional staff!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites

Get Double HHonors
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Rohnert Park
North Pole, Alaska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

Very nice room on ground floor (requested). Large bathroom with extra-large walkin shower. Easy internet access. Beautiful lobby area and great self-serve breakfast with wide variety of choices to satisfy. A bit disappointed that the room did not have a small refrigerator for my medication. The staff (Ronesh) quickly offered to change my room but I chose to remain in initial assignment. Staff provided extra container(s) for ice to keep meds cool.
Easy access to Hwy 101 and close to restaurants (close enough to walk but recommend driving as very busy intersection between hotel and variety of family restaurants.)

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Arcadia, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

We have stayed at the Rohnert Park Hampton Inn many times now while visiting family. Every time has been a pleasure. No matter whether we have the standard room or a larger upgraded room it is always very clean. The bed and bedding is A plus. I am very fussy about the linens and I have not been happy in some other hotels. The rooms are updated and roomy. There are many choices for a complete complimentary breakfast in the morning, better than a lot of hotels. If there is anything that needs replacing, the kitchen help is prompt, readily available and pleasant. The check in front desk help is always friendly and helpful. This time we had a standard room and it did have a refrigerator, but the last time there we did not. We also have had a room with a sink, microwave and refrig. but naturally the cost was higher. My husband likes and uses the exercise room. We are going back in a few months for a Graduation and will be returning a couple of times a year.

Carole S.

Room Tip: should ask ahead of time. The cost may be a little extra but you will not be disappointed. We have...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Bremerton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at this Hampton Inn very much. It was very clean and they had a wonderful self serve breakfast with something new to try each of the 3 mornings that we were there. The front desk staff was great and we especially enjoyed talking with Ronesh and Leorah who were very helpful and able to answer any questions we might have had. We love Hampton Inns and this one was one of our favorites.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Santa Rosa, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

When traveling for a company relocation, our corporate office suggested several properties in the Santa Rosa area. As a rule, we like Hampton Inn & Suites properties so we made special arrangements to stay at this location as it was not on the "approved" list. It is six miles from Santa Rosa and is just-off the highway 101 exit in Rohnert Park. Wonderful access and quick on/off the 101 make it a great choice.

We chose a suite ($20 more than a normal room) at $119 as we were expecting a 2 to 3 week stay and wanted to be comfortable. All Hampton Inn & Suite's are the same and portray fantastic cleanliness and understated design. As in most successful properties Hampton Inn & Suites choose a "formula" and ran with it. We had absolutely no issues with this property! They met all of our needs -- and exceeded many!

I know it is nitpick, but I would suggest to the Hilton/Hampton Inn Family that they reconsider their normal policy and add restaurants to their properties. They DO serve breakfast in a lounge-y atmosphere from a built-in-kitchen in the lobby but a place within the hotel to eat in the evenings (and even have a drink) would be great. This property has plenty of restaurants in the area (Olive Garden, Red Lobster, fast food, etc) within three blocks, so that is not a big issue really.

I just love how the Hampton Inn & Suites all maintain such a clean group of properties! It is so nice to know that you get high quality no matter which one you visit! The extra space of the Suite is always fantastic and the Large (32") LCD sets and FREE both wired & wireless internet is always a plus!

By the way, when I discuss Hampton Inn & Suites (as a chain) in my review, I am *totally* aware of the fact that there is a "lower quality" Hampton Inn set of properties. Nothing I say in the above review should be construed to say that I apply the higher standards of Hampton Inn & Suites to the "lower quality" chain of Hampton Inn.

Room Tip: They have a small "shop" next to the front desk for anything you may have forgotten OR sna...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
San Francisco, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Generally good hotel, but did not have in-room micro & refrigerator needed for meds as indicated on website. They did supply both for the second night and gave us access to the staff refrigerator which helped. The rooms are large, which was helpful with the disability scooter. Breakfast had a variety of items including fresh fruit, yogurts, hard boiled eggs, juices, etc. so one didn't have to carbo load, though folks did hit the waffle machine pretty hard. Location is great for events at Weill Hall, but go to Petaluma or Santa Rosa to find good dining options.

Room Tip: If you need/want refrigerator and/or microwave be sure to put the request in when you make a reserva...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Springwood, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Rossana welcomed me back to the hotel. She noticed that I was a diamond member and have on my profile requesting a lower floor. I was currently placed on the third floor. She checked to see if a first floor room was available at that time (I was checking in early around noon). There was not. After a short time in my room, she called to be sure I was happy with the room, which I was. Every time I walked through the lobby, Rossana address me by name. Very sweet and pleasant person. Rossana made me feel like the hotel cared and I was a welcomed guest.

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
daschal
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

I am currently staying at this hotel, using my 3G network to write this review. In this day and age, it is unacceptable to not have sufficient bandwidth to say, write a review on Trip Advisor!

It's even worse if you come back from a long day of work, expecting to watch last nights episode of Elementary and know that you cannot watch it. I have complained to the hotel staff and they say its AT&Ts fault. No it's not. Upgrade your system to handle your clients.

You are lucky if you can download email. Certainly can't check my local newspaper or watch Netflix.

Otherwise the staff was accodatomg and the beds were comfortable. Our first room was tired and worn out ( a dresser drawer wouldn't keep closed and neither would the ac. Our second room was larger and had no hazards.

Breakfast : meh.

Cleaning staff: great!

Dudes, upgrade your Internet service !

• Stayed February 2013
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#3 of 8 in Petaluma
4.0 of 5 stars 264 reviews

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!