Very nice room on ground floor (requested). Large bathroom with extra-large walkin shower. Easy internet access. Beautiful lobby area and great self-serve breakfast with wide variety of choices to satisfy. A bit disappointed that the room did not have a small refrigerator for my medication. The staff (Ronesh) quickly offered to change my room but I chose to remain in initial assignment. Staff provided extra container(s) for ice to keep meds cool.
Easy access to Hwy 101 and close to restaurants (close enough to walk but recommend driving as very busy intersection between hotel and variety of family restaurants.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're traveling for business or vacation, you'll want a Sonoma County hotel that offers all the conveniences you long for. And that's just what you'll find at the Hampton Inn & Suites Rohnert Park-Sonoma County, CA hotel. We're conveniently located at the Gateway to Wine Country, just a short drive from Sonoma's wineries and the Pacific Coast. There's so much to see and do here, from exotic safaris to fascinating museums to a thrilling drag strip. You'll find it all, just a short drive from our Sonoma County hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Reservation Counter, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites
- Hampton Hotel Rohnert Park
- Hampton Inn Rohnert Park
- Rohnert Park Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Rohnert Park, Sonoma County, CA