“Manager could not find the time to return my call” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Romance Package
Ranked #1 of 8 hotels in Rohnert Park
Chico, California
“Manager could not find the time to return my call”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

I was in town for a skating contest . Normally we receive a group rate . Found no one called management to set this up ahead of time . I called and left 2 seperate messages with manager , on his voicemail . He never called me back. I am a hilton honors member so i called to book through them but would have to pay full price . They informed me they were almost fully booked about 3 months ago . Anyway I waited till about a week before I left to book and got the lesser price but had to prepay my stay . Once i arrived and went to my room it was clean but had damage on wall and the furnishings were banged up pretty bad . I will look for a different place to stay next time . I hate being played as a consumer and will vote with my money every time .

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

213 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

The Hampton Inn and Suites is a wonderful place to stay and quiet. They have a nice breakfast room in the lobby and a wide range of breakfast selections for you to choose. It is always a pleasure to stay at one of these hotels and the value for the money is superb!

Room Tip: A room on the 4th floor away from the elevator and on the west side away from the freeway.
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

This may not be a typical five-star hotel, because its charm is less about luxury and more about
Catering to business- class travelers but the service is second to none
From check in to departure the hotel staff provided all our needs with grace and confidence. They were extremely attentive, well informed and well trained.
Breakfast was more generous than a typical continental breakfast, with a variety of cereals, both hard boiled and scrambled eggs, pastries, juices, coffee, yogurts and fresh fruits
The beds were very comfortable with fresh linens daily. All the amenities you expect of a good business-class hotel :flat screen tv, in room coffee, refrigerators and microwave , iron/board, work desk, comfy chairs and tables. The free wifi worked great.
Kudos to the General Manager of this hotel ,your management team and staff speaks volume of you.
I look forward to staying here again

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Yorba Linda, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Stayed here in one of their suites to attend a wedding for 2 nights. Breakfast was nice. Staff was excellent. Forgot a toothbrush and they brought one right away. I am very glad the Double Tree by the wedding was booked solid. There was construction at that hotel. This offered a much quieter alternative.

Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

I would like to share our experience staying at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Rohnert Park CA. We stayed in the Hampton for nearly a week while my daughter was recovering from knee surgery. The room was very neat and clean and management and all the staff were extremely accomodating throughout our stay. In fact I would say they went over and above to accomondate our special circumstances. Evelyn and her staff are first class. I would recommend this hotel for anyone staying in the Santa Rosa Rohnert park area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

We had a couple of things happen that could have made our stay a terrible experience, but thanks to Rosanna, our experience was awesome. She was professional and compensated us for our troubles. My husband is working here for about a year and he will recommend the Hampton to others on the jobsite. Thank you for a refreshing attitude and helpful staff and keep up the fine work!

• Stayed January 2013
Santa Rosa, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Overall, we had a great experience. There were people smoking on our floor. We mentioned it to the front and by the time we returned from dinner, it was resolved with no other problems. Evelyn works the front desk and was always so sweet.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!