“Right next to 101” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Rodeway Inn Wine Country

Save Saved
You added Rodeway Inn Wine Country to your Saves list
Rodeway Inn Wine Country
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6288 Redwood Dr, 101 S Rohnert Expressway Exit, Rohnert Park, CA 94067   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 8 hotels in Rohnert Park
“Right next to 101”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

This is a sprawling motel complex which was OK but we got the room on points. Not somewhere I would stay twice I just did not have a good feeling about the location. The room looked like it had been painted recently and the carpet was new. Unfortunately someone had forgotten to put the light fixture facing back up in the bathroom. There was no coffee machine in the room and the front desk brought one for me. Breakfast was just OK. The bed was hard for me.

Room Tip: Try and get a room away from Hwy 101 it's noisy
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

118 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for almost a month and i didn't regret it. Front desk was very helpful, rooms were clean and service was awesome. Plus reasonable price.I'll be looking for same roadway inn if I travel back to Rohnert Park (including Santa Jose and Petaluma)

• Stayed August 2013
Sonoma, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

This place is great for my North Bay business trips. Best value I've found around the whole area. Lots of newly remodeled rooms. Great easy access directly onto Highway 101, and local stores. Nice clean free breakfast lobby with sit-down area. The staff is friendly, family-oriented and quick to meet my requests. Great value.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Me and my family went for marathon in santa rosa. I have had stayed in this hotel in the past but this time I was very happy to get a room that was recently renovated and the staff were nice and welcoming.

• Stayed August 2013
San Carlos
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

$280 for a Saturday night!!! ... an experince complete with black mold growing behind the cracked plaster in the bathroom, a toilet that leaked with broken floor bolts and a cracked toilet seat, and long back hair stuck to the walls of the shower stall. If it were possible to rate this NO STARS I would. This establishment is one big health code violation and should not be allowed to stay in operation!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Walnut Creek, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

I booked this place because it looked decent from the photos. I usually do not complain, but this place was one of the worst I have stayed in. It cost almost double what it is worth. For one, the place is NOT easy to find--it sits behind a skanky-looking Budget Inn. The non-smoking room smelled like smoker had inhabited it for far too long. The room was small and cramped; the wallpaper dirty and peeling, and it had gross stains all over the walls, doors, etc. The tub had some things (I first thought were scratches) in the bottom, dirt and stuff. I will never go back here.
Oh, the continental breakfast had corn flakes, frosted flakes, and a few muffins. It was bare bones minimum--not even oatmeal! And the seating was minimal.

Room Tip: I'd advise you to stay somewhere else. If you want a cheap room, take the Budget Inn next door...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Long Beach
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

My daughter and I stayed here one night while we moved her into Sonoma State University. I had planned on staying here 3 nights but had to move out after the first night. Although we had booked a nonsmoking room, our room smelled of smoke and asked to be moved into another room. The new room was no better, in fact the smoke smell was even worse. When I asked the front desk for another room they refused to move us again. At that point I asked if we could cancel the reservation and was told we would have to pay $110 cancellation charge for one night. So we decided to stay one night. Overall the room was filthy and unsanitary. The bedding was stained and threadbare. We finally went to a local store and bought air freshener and bug spray. When got I home and checked my credit card statement the Motel had charged me an additional two nights after our check out.

Room Tip: Stay away!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Been to Rodeway Inn Wine Country? Share your experiences!