“GREAT PLACE & CHEAP” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rodeway Inn Wine Country

You added Rodeway Inn Wine Country to your Saves list
Rodeway Inn Wine Country
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6288 Redwood Dr, 101 S Rohnert Expressway Exit, Rohnert Park, CA 94067   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Rohnert Park
San Diego, California
“GREAT PLACE & CHEAP”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2011

I was visting Rohnert Park area for family reunion last week . I choose Rodeway Inn because it was so cheap & was on my budget , i just paid $50 for room with two bed . I could not believe it was so cheap with free internet, free breakfast plus Microwave, refrigerators and coffee maker in the rooms.Rooms were very clean and nice The front desk was very kind and helpful.I really had great experienced staying. I will definitely go back to this hotel when i visit Rohnert park area.......

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2011 via mobile

Small rooms and scarily unsafe looking landing. Clean but needs major refinishing. This would be a $30 room located almost anywhere else.

• Stayed September 2011
Sacramento, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2011

I just experienced the worst possible customer service from any establishment!! I would NOT EVER spend any money or time with the Rodeway Inn of Rohnert Park, California. Without explaining all the pain I went through just trying to keep the reservations I made directly with the hotel, over 3 months in advance (confirmation# & all) for 12 rooms for our youth soccer team tournament.…let me just say, they CANNOT BE TRUSTED!!! They completely botched the reservations leaving us potentially without a room for the 2nd night, the most needed night (Saturday) - even though the Choice Hotel system said we had one via our confirmation #. Supposedly this Rodeway Inn has it’s own system that is not aligned with it’s parent reservation system. The Rodeway Inn “Wine Country” also could not, would not, honor the price they originally quoted, let alone the actual room to sleep in on the 2nd night. I found all this out while casually checking on status of our rooms a little over a week in advance of our tournament – which, to make matters worse, also happened to be an extremely busy weekend in wine country with most hotels sold out. And this doesn’t even begin to explain the unprofessionalism and rude customer service by all representatives, from top brass General Management on down. I normally do not take the time to type reviews. But in this case, I feel it would be a disservice to not protect others from having an unimaginable, unthinkable, terrible experience with the Rodeway Inn of Rohnert Park (Wine Country) California. STAY AWAY!!!

Room Tip: Do not stay here at all!! There is no good room. There is no good service!!!
Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
Vacaville, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2011

I decided to give this motel a try. Not my best judgement. Management tried to charge me more than what he quoted me over the phone. But eventually he honored the price he quoted. Room was clean, but I did not feel safe. But at the end of the day, it was my personal choice to try them out, and now I know that I prefer not to stay here. Dont expect much from them.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2011 via mobile

Nothing special here. The room are ok. The service is basic. I just have the feeling that a the end the night is a little bit overpriceded.

• Stayed August 2011
Toronto, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2011

Dirty, damaged, disgusting, had bugs as well. We checked into this hotel and were prepared to pay $325 for 2 nights in what we discovered was a $40 a night hotel. We were not prepared for the unclean carpets and drawers or the damaged table, door, lamp and fridge. We asked for a room change and realized that all rooms were in the same state of disrepair. When I saw bugs on the carpet I wanted out of the hotel and called priceline.com who claimed to "understand" but did nothing to get us out of this hotel. We were moved to another room where we kept the lights on at night to ensure the bugs stayed hidden. Do yourself a favor and do not stay at this dump.

Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Arcata, CA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2011

I think the good review on this one are employees. Before I even walked in, I thought that the motel next door already looked nicer. That motel is called the Budget Inn. I think you'd be better off. I don't think there is a piece of furniture that isn't stained. It is probably 10 square ft. inside. Which makes the cleanliness evermore crucial, and it's lacking. The motel is a mood killer if you are visiting wine country. You might sacrifice the extra $20-30 on that alone, but I would have paid it just on looking in. I am not snobby and that is why I posted this right away. I felt misled by the mixed reviews. It's hard to tell sometimes. This is no happy medium. BUT if you don't mind being uncomfortable, then maybe it's right. The internet is fast, which one could complain about in the some fancy places.
Anyway, to sum it up, I like some cheap deals but this one is Not Worth It due to stains and smells. And the fact that I feel like a barn animal locked in a coupe.
The other reviews are right too. I am pretty sure this is permanent housing for some of the guests.
SO you know!! ;)

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Rodeway Inn Wine Country? Share your experiences!