The rooms at this hotel are nice, and it looks nicer in person than it does in the pictures. However, I had read the warnings on TripAdvisor, so asked specifically for a quiet room, away from the highway. Only one they had was on the bottom floor near the lobby, which was my mistake; I should have taken upper level near the highway... at least the noise would have been consistent. The room wasn't that noisy, EXCEPT when the people upstairs came back to their room and were getting ready for bed, and then when they woke up again in the morning. Tromp, tromp, tromp, tromp... sounded like they were taking dance lessons up there. I think there were a lot of kids in it. But in between, I slept fine... but it wasn't that long since they went to bed at 11 and got up again at 6. Oh well.
Other than that, I felt perfectly safe here as a female travelling alone. Staff was courteous even though obviously bored as heck with their jobs.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hotel Rohnert Park
- Best Western Rohnert Park
- Rohnert Park Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Inn Rohnert Park, Sonoma County, CA
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Best Western, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.