Stay here if you are looking for the following:
-basic, no-frills hotel
-simple continental breakfast (nothing fancy, but you can grab a muffin and coffee to get your morning started)
-friendly toward pets
Do not stay here if you are looking for the following:
- peace and quite (it's right next to the highway, and constant traffic is right outside your window at all hours of the night)
- posh hotel in wine country
- walkable community (again, this is right next to the highway)
Overall, the staff was excellent. The rates are reasonable. The hotel room was clean, and the beds are fairly comfortable.
I would stay here again, but I would request a room further away from the highway and/or bring my earplugs. Also, if you're not a fan of hotels with doors that lead to the parking lot vs. a hallway, you'll want to skip this place.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your BEST WESTERN Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hotel Rohnert Park
- Best Western Rohnert Park
- Rohnert Park Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Inn Rohnert Park, Sonoma County, CA