Poking around for a hotel in the Petaluma/Santa Rosa Area, and came across the Best Western/Rohnert Park. The staff are great, and the rooms clean, simple and comfortable. The pool is CLEAN, warm, and easy to access. The hot tub, located next to the pool, is contained within its own building, has a bathroom so you needn't go back to your room, and is very clean. Breakfast in the morning is very simple, focused around bread-stuffs, juice, and yogurt or a hard-boiled egg. A very nice staff member will offer to make you a piping-hot, fresh waffle too. My son and I took advantage of this and were happily surprised at the taste.
At the front desk at check-in, we were offered an upgrade as Best Western members, so we wouldn't be right next to the freeway - and we didn't hear a thing. The windows, being double-paned, likely helped as well. The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful, from the front desk, to the cleaning crew, and even at breakfast.
It is a simple, solid, clean, good hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hotel Rohnert Park
- Best Western Rohnert Park
- Rohnert Park Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Inn Rohnert Park, Sonoma County, CA