Stayed here one night on my seven week road trip across Canada & the U.S.
After spending the previous night at the Manchester Beach KOA it was time to pull off the road and get some food & sleep into me in that order! This place is close to the freeway so it's convenient when you're looking for lodging. I found my room very reasonable at $75.00 that was on the second floor overlooking the parking lot. Room was clean with a comfortable bed and I really couldn't hear any road noise coming from the Interstate at the end of the building. I passed on the IHOP next door and ate at a Mexican restaurant nearby that was my first experience with that type of food and I got to admit I really liked it! The breakfast next morning was the usual continental fair I've come to expect at all the hotels along my trip. Nothing special...just enough to get you going in the morning...there's something about the smell of freshly brewed coffee that gets your mojo going in the morning I find! After that it was time to pack up the car and head over the Golden Gate Bridge towards Carmel for my next night's stay but that's another review!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hotel Rohnert Park
- Best Western Rohnert Park
- Rohnert Park Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Inn Rohnert Park, Sonoma County, CA
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Best Western, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.