We paid a bit more (about £10-£15 more) for this night’s accommodation than other nights this holiday. I have to say you could see a difference, and we still thought it was pretty good value for money, given the location’s proximity to the Napa and Sonoma Valleys and the price of other accommodation in the area that we looked at. The room was spacious, clean, comfortable, well furnished and quiet. There was a good range of restaurants nearby for dinner. (We ate at the Red Lobster, which was a bit pricey for us for the a la carte, but had an amazingly good value 4-course set special of soup, salad, grilled tilapia with potatoes and vegetables, plus dessert. Also, the soft, warm, cheesy biscuits that came before the meal were melt-in-the-mouth delicious.) Breakfast was good, with a wide range of options and the staff were friendly and helpful. Couldn’t really ask for more.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hotel Rohnert Park
- Best Western Rohnert Park
- Rohnert Park Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Inn Rohnert Park, Sonoma County, CA