“Very Clean, Pet Friendly, Great Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #2 of 8 hotels in Rohnert Park
Rohnert Park, California
“Very Clean, Pet Friendly, Great Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2011

This Best western was a nice, clean room & the roomes smell clean. Outside was very well taken care of as well as the inside of the room and the office. Very Pet Friendly. Awesome city.
I was moving from Indiana to Rohnert Park and came in a day early, my apartment was not ready so I had to stay at the Best Western to which was a very good chice. I have an outside room to highway 101 very loud outside not bad in the room but the staff was very upfront about the road noise, but I chose it because I was checking in at 6 am and it was all they had but honesty, the noise wasn't that bad. a lot of places to eat, shop and see.

Room Tip: More quiet on the inside parking lot
  • Stayed May 2011

281 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Bend, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2011

Just got back from our trip to Sonoma and Napa Counties, staying at the Best Western in Rohnert Park. My wife and I agreed that this motel was a good choice, especially for the money.

Highlights: Pet-friendly ($20 per stay, even though the website says $20/day). Wifi was free, always working and had decent speed. This was especially great since the last couple of hotels/motels I've stayed at had pretty crappy internet service. Rooms had a good-sized refrigerator, and had decent furninture and nice linens. Service was quick and friendly.

Low points: Minor things, but since I didn't give the five-star rating, I'll point them out. Location leaves a little to be desired; as it's right by the highway, you can hear the road noise in your room when it's busy. The breakfast room is small, and the selection of food is nothing to write home about (but it's free!). Motel is a bit dated on the exterior, although they've done a good job keeping the room interiors updated.

We used Rohnert Park as a base to explore Sonoma and Napa Counties. I'm a huge cheapskate, and I didn't feel like dropping the cash to stay at a $200/night hotel in Napa. It worked well as a central location to explore, but Rohnert Park itself is ho-hum as far as dining and activities (think Red Lobster and Olive Garden, literally).

All in all, the Best Western in Rohnert Park is a solid value, and got us (and our dog) a good night's sleep, while providing a good base to explore the surrounding area. We would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Mount Shasta, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2011

Whether travelling for business or pleasure, I have always chosen to stay at the names that are generally very consistent with their upper-end standards - posh. My son will be attending Sonoma State University in the fall, and he had stayed at the Best Western in Rohnert Park on a couple of occasions with friends. I was unable to obtain a reservation at a Sheraton approximately 15 to 20 minutes south, so I took his advice and booked a stay at the Best Western Inn in Rohnert Park. It was the BEST decision I made that week and will continue to stay with them over the next few years. We arrived VERY late in the evening very stressed and tired. My son had to use the computer, which I must say was the only thing that wasn't the highest of standards. There was just one computer in the lobby that was antiquated and had a timer that turned my son's session off, and his report was lost. I was not pleasant and was very upset at the loss of the document and the way the printer kept printing in jagged margins; HOWEVER, even though the office was to close, Tammi, the front-desk agent, was extremely accommodating and remained polite and nice even though I was lost in a stress tantrum. The night auditor, Nashida, even called technical support to see what they could do to assist in getting our document typed and printed successfully. They should both receive an award for "true patience!" When we finally made it to our room, I was pleasantly surprised. The online pictures do NOT do this property justice. The room was extremely clean and comfortable. We were delayed an extra day, and we had to reserve a room for the next night as well. Tammi was kind enough to give us the exact same room as the night before. We will, again, be staying at the Best Western Inn this Thursday, April 28. It is great to know that we have a clean and comfortable room reserved and at a very reasonable price as well - can't beat free parking! THANK YOU Tammi and Nashida. You definitely went ABOVE and truly BEYOND what I would consider exceptional service!

Room Tip: Bring a laptop! They have free WiFi!
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Sacramento, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2010

My husband, dog and I stayed here 4 nights; and my 85 y.o. old mother stayed in a room for 2 nights at Thanksgiving. Non-smoking rooms were fresh, clean, comfortable. We slept well on good beds. Largish refrigerator, microwave, ironing board and iron--all made a long stay easy. Staff and customers were quiet. Some freeway noise since we were at the far end of the complex, but it functioned as white noise, and could not be heard at all if the heater was running. The staff could not be nicer. Well maintained inn--as we were packing the car to leave we saw a maintenance man touching up paint on door jambs. Pride of ownership. And dog friendly too! Convenient to restaurants, stores and 101. I don't usually write reviews but wanted to give these folks a shout out.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
San Francisco
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2010

I can not say enough about the staff at the Best Western Inn in Rohnert Park CA. The staff are helpful and the breakfast room attendant is more than helpful and always has smile. If you are in the Rohnert Park area, the Best Western Inn is a great place to stay both in value and hospitality,

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with friends
San Francisco
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2010

I have stayed and recommend this hotel to many of my friends and family the staff are great very helpful. The rooms are excellent with all the needs to make the stay complete. The breakfast is very nice and the person who oversees the breakfast is friendly and very helpful. Thank you Best Western Staff in Rohnert Park.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with friends
Taunton, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2010

Guy on check-in was very helpful, very friendly - as we had only been in the country for a few hours this was a good start to our trip. Room was a reasonable size but a bit basic and smelt very damp. Location was fine - a short walk across the car park to a Red Lobster!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to BEST WESTERN Inn? Share your experiences!